Ángel Di María

xXKonan

[tw]900838549024583680[/tw]

We offered only 30 million for Di Maria and PSG rejected it because it wasn't good enough.

ebc_99

I would prefer somebody else but he is good and would strengthen our squad but there has to be a younger player available who would be a better option.

Givenchy

lowball PSG with 40m, they'll need to sell a few players since Mbappe is signing and they won't have long left before the window closes.

I cant stand the cunt but for 40m right now I'd take him. Dembele is first and foremost though, if AdM is plan b the board can gtfo.

Givenchy

Reading Veronica Brunati's AS article on Di Maria.

According to her this is the third straight time in three years we have been trying to sign Di Maria. :lol:

The first time was in 2015 during the Copa America, the second time last year in 2016 and this year again. Seriously?

https://argentina.as.com/argentina/2017/08/25/futbol/1503615886_313565.html?id_externo_rsoc=comp_tw

Nasser, made it clear this time he has no intention of letting Di Maria go.

Barto doesn't take 'no' for an answer it seems :lol: i think theres a chance Nasser will sell him if they secure Mbappe before the window closes.

springfield

He's of no use. Where will you play him? Coutinho can play as a winger in a 4231 or midfield in a 433. Di maria not. Coutinho gives more tactical possibilities.

Barcilliant

On his day Di Maria is a tremendous player. Problem is those days are far and few between. I think there was only ONE season where he was consistent. I think the one where Real won the cl for the 10 the time. Other then that he's too up and down.

George_Costanza

He's of no use. Where will you play him? Coutinho can play as a winger in a 4231 or midfield in a 433. Di maria not. Coutinho gives more tactical possibilities.

He can play in 4231 or 433, he is a winger first and most and attacking midfielder. Where did you think he plays? lol

On his day Di Maria is a tremendous player. Problem is those days are far and few between. I think there was only ONE season where he was consistent. I think the one where Real won the cl for the 10 the time. Other then that he's too up and down.

Di Maria will always be inconsistent just like Coutinho but more experienced and technically better! However, Di Maria is a big game player and will help Barcelona in UCL KOs.

I would love for Barca to buy Coutinho but between 150m Coutinho and 40m Di Maria, I will choose the latter.

Home of Barca Fans