Ángel Di María

Empty

Honestly, at this point, I am starting to think Di Maria would be a solid signing for Barca. He can slot into a CM spot, slot onto the wing for rotational purposes, and gives us the option to play 4-2-3-1 with Messi as a CAM/CM-hybrid.

The problem is, obviously, that he won't want to be benched and the front three surely can't be benched that much. Maybe we can give him more playing time as a CM, just like RM did? Given that Iniesta will probably decline more next season, so...

S7_MUFC

Honestly, at this point, I am starting to think Di Maria would be a solid signing for Barca. He can slot into a CM spot, slot onto the wing for rotational purposes, and gives us the option to play 4-2-3-1 with Messi as a CAM/CM-hybrid.

The problem is, obviously, that he won't want to be benched and the front three surely can't be benched that much. Maybe we can give him more playing time as a CM, just like RM did? Given that Iniesta will probably decline more next season, so...

No he wouldn't..I think he struggles big time with team that is set to dominate possession and is more suited to playing in a counterattacking team...I read somewhere that he suffers from hyperactivity disorder and that may be the reason for him being unable to take part in patient build up play..

Jair Ventura

No he wouldn't..I think he struggles big time with team that is set to dominate possession and is more suited to playing in a counterattacking team...I read somewhere that he suffers from hyperactivity disorder and that may be the reason for him being unable to take part in patient build up play..

Man U hardly has any build up play. Poor one touch passing and lack of competent combination play is the reason they fail to consistently create chances.

Darko

He was always inconsistent, a few good performances against an unstable Barca and everyone jumped on the hype train, he couldn't get a spot in any of the top tier clubs right now.

Morten

He was always inconsistent, a few good performances against an unstable Barca and everyone jumped on the hype train, he couldn't get a spot in any of the top tier clubs right now.

Cant deny that his last season with us was world class though. He did well for us in previous seasons as well, but as you said, inconsistent.

Bertus

According to L'equipe he's off to PSG.
Not at all.

They rehash the old same rumors that PSG is interested in him, and that he never cut contacts with the parisian club.

They don't say anywhere that he will sign, or that he signed. They don't even say a deal is close.

Home of Barca Fans