Ángel Di María

I

instinct

Di Maria is clearly not a Xavi replacement and we need to reinforce the CM and RB position first. Furthermore, he'll be nearly 28 when he'd be able/allowed to play for us. Our focus should lay on younger players who offer more years of top level football. His age is a concern because he relies on pace and I doubt he'll be able to keep this incredible speed in his 30s but who knows.

I always loved him as a player but I doubt he'd fit in the Barca system as it is now and we have much more important signings to make.

Big no.

ppxrare

would love to have this guy playing in the place of iniesta, with his workrate in defense and his amazing dribbling and attacking presence he would be a nightmare when combining with MSN. one can only dream

DinhoR10

Hell no whenever we don't have 2 of xavi/iniesta/busi our midfield goes to shit, the only thing Di Maria could be for us is another Rakitic or a winger.

BerkeleyBernie

Di Maria is clearly not a Xavi replacement and we need to reinforce the CM and RB position first. Furthermore, he'll be nearly 28 when he'd be able/allowed to play for us. Our focus should lay on younger players who offer more years of top level football. His age is a concern because he relies on pace and I doubt he'll be able to keep this incredible speed in his 30s but who knows.

I always loved him as a player but I doubt he'd fit in the Barca system as it is now and we have much more important signings to make.

Big no.

Trade Neymar for Di Maria + $$$$$$. Win/win.

CuleLife4Life

If DiMaria comes, he needs to play in midfield the way Ancelotti played him last season. I guess he'd take Rakitic's spot right?

Anyway I don't think he is coming. Way to expensive and wages would be 2nd highest. We can't forget Real didn't exactly originally throw him out. He wanted big money that I doubt we can offer like a desperate United did.

Frodo_FCB

If DiMaria comes, he needs to play in midfield the way Ancelotti played him last season. I guess he'd take Rakitic's spot right?

Anyway I don't think he is coming. Way to expensive and wages would be 2nd highest. We can't forget Real didn't exactly originally throw him out. He wanted big money that I doubt we can offer like a desperate United did.

Completely different player to Rakitic. He would probably take Iniesta position or he could be our 12 player and work as a supersub, he could easily play lot of games as starter with Lucho' s heavy rotation. Priority is a CM though.

EdmondDantes

His body language has not been quite right in the last few months. So much so some United fans are willing to flog him provided a good offer comes along in the summer. Maybe he'll go to PSG? Or not, as they seem to now be interested in Felipe Anderson.

Ps, Bertie's hatred for Neymar is bordering on insanity. Ney must have, at the very least, run over his dog or something.

oggydude

Cant believe hes second in assists with how poor hes been, more likely the league just being shit but still.

Another assist today, when coming on from the bench. ADM is quite a useful player coming of the bench against tired opposition. Lovely finish by Rooney though

[gfy]ChiefVariableAzurevasesponge[/gfy]

After everything that's been said, done and overanalyzed about him, he is just 5 assists away from tying United's Premier League assist record in a season set by Beckham in 1999

oggydude

After everything that's been said, done and overanalyzed about him, he is just 5 assists away from tying United's Premier League assist record in a season set by Beckham in 1999

I wouldn't put money against him breaking it even though he will be on the bench. Hopefully he shows more of his early form next season with rest and pre reason with the club.

I wouldn't put money against him breaking it even though he will be on the bench. Hopefully he shows more of his early form next season with rest and pre reason with the club.

I definitely wouldn't as well, although at this point I won't be surprised to see LVG take a cautious and defensive approach to the upcoming games against City and Chelsea. Then again, AdM on the counter is pretty potent as well.

Says a lot about his quality that, after everything that's happened, his end product never compromised and he remains highly productive. He is just relentless going forward and is guaranteed to give you 2-3 chances a game.

What happened to the guy before saying Nani is better than him? :lucho:

oggydude

I definitely wouldn't as well, although at this point I won't be surprised to see LVG take a cautious and defensive approach to the upcoming games against City and Chelsea. Then again, AdM on the counter is pretty potent as well.

Says a lot about his quality that, after everything that's happened, his end product never compromised and he remains highly productive. He is just relentless going forward and is guaranteed to give you 2-3 chances a game.

What happened to the guy before saying Nani is better than him? :lucho:

Nani from 09-11 was exactly what ADM is now, look at his assist record in the league, he is second to Beckham by 1 assist, and is top 20 in the all time PL for assists and most of the players above him have played so many more games. His assist to game ratio is excellent. Though both of them are liability when of form as they give the ball away so much.

Home of Barca Fans