Ángel Di María

BenRobbins

I don't know about other United fans but i genuinely don't care if he stays next year or goes. If woodward does sell him i hope we spend the money on a young, talented right winger as we have depay and young for lw. Or we manage to get somebody decent from bayern in return (not dante).

Last edited:

Barcilliant

These rumors have a funny way of morphing with the times. When he was beasting early in the season, ADM apparently wanted to join United only because they're the closest thing to RM or something :lol:

Anyway, I really don't want to end up rooting for Bayern so I hope the ADM for Dante + cash rumors are just that.

Maybe Barca can trade Iniesta plus cash for ADM since LVG is adamant on a possession based system :lucho:
Manchester is a miserable, wet place. It's no coincidence alot of players don't go there despite the massive sums of money offered.

BenRobbins

Tbf only the last year have we gone abit wage crazy and even then it isn't that mad.

Before we were as stingy as you like. Getting outspend by Spurs stoke etc

Manchester is a miserable, wet place. It's no coincidence alot of players don't go there despite the massive sums of money offered.

Not even a big United fan, but this can't be any more inaccurate.

Veron, RVN, Rooney, Stam and Depay for United, Silva, Nasri, Toure and Aguero for City. And those are just the players off the top of my head. Money + chance to win trophies will attract players.

NO!!! GOD NO..... Let him go to bayern or PSG. He is too inconsistent and gives away ball very easily. He could be crazy good too, but i wouldn't give iniesta to get him. If we want him just throw 40M at their faces he will come.

Iniesta is sadly the past. As erratic as Di Maria is, he will carve out chance after chance for MSN. Iniesta will just stunt the growth of the younger Mids.

oggydude

Lol, love it when foreign football fans say this, people in Manchester may have to deal with shitty weather but its a great city to live in, how many of you have actually been to Manchester. Plus foreign footballers especially african would never even have to worry about any discrimination here.

Di Maria doesn't want to leave, in his interviews he has only expresed about how he wants to get in the team for next season. However if we can get 65m+ back for him we should sell, to much of a risk as 2 bad seasons and his value will drop significantly.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lol, love it when foreign football fans say this, people in Manchester may have to deal with shitty weather but its a great city to live in, how many of you have actually been to Manchester. Plus foreign footballers especially african would never even have to worry about any discrimination here.

Di Maria doesn't want to leave, in his interviews he has only expresed about how he wants to get in the team for next season. However if we can get 65m+ back for him we should sell, to much of a risk as 2 bad seasons and his value will drop significantly.

I've been to Manchester. Not a fan to say the least, but some people do exaggerate so I agree with you there.

If there's one big city I'd live in the UK then that would be Edinburgh.

oggydude

I've been to Manchester. Not a fan to say the least, but some people do exaggerate so I agree with you there.

If there's one big city I'd live in the UK then that would be Edinburgh.
Never been to Edinburgh, want to check it out, currently living in London and its been amazing the last 2 years.

Di Maria has apparently asked the club to leave according to Bein sport, dunno if its true or they're trying to fabricate a deal for PSG.

BenRobbins

Yeah it was Richard Keys who said it and the bloke doesn't know anything! He will stay unless Bayern offers us £45+ million then i think woodward will have a decision to make.

Darko

Needs to be dropped asap, with all the forwards Argentina has it's a disgrace to keep playing him while he sucks so much.

Home of Barca Fans