Ángel Di María

Whether in good or bad form, having him on the pitch guarantees you a good 3-4 chances to score. Aside from Messi and a healthy Robben, I'm not sure who else we can say the same about.

xXKonan

Barcelona want to sign Man United player Angel Di Maria (27). Contacted the player, who wants to leave and has three other offers. [sport]

:lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's just a BS rumour by SPORT. They do lots of those, more than some other outlets out there.

If we somehow sign him though then I'm not sure what I'm gonna do. When he's not at his best(which seem to be a lot these days) he is even more frustrating than Alexis which I thought wasn't possible.

Antimadridista1

He would be perfect for us as a left midfielder. He had the same position when he played for Madrid in his last season.
Always rated him pretty high and he fits the spanish league perfectly.

Unfortunately, this is once again bullshit from SPORT.

Last edited:

ppxrare

he would be an amazing signing, first he would play in iniestas position and depending on how well he plays will determine whether he will be a starter or not. Also he can play as a left winger to rest Neymar. His dribbling skill and speed would be amazing to have, he also tracks back just like he did for Madrid in his last season. Perfect signing imo, better than a Pogba or Verrati signing

S7_MUFC

he would be an amazing signing, first he would play in iniestas position and depending on how well he plays will determine whether he will be a starter or not. Also he can play as a left winger to rest Neymar. His dribbling skill and speed would be amazing to have, he also tracks back just like he did for Madrid in his last season. Perfect signing imo, better than a Pogba or Verrati signing
It almost feels like people are taking a piss when they praise him to the heavens like this...Last season there were moments where people were crying out for Ashley Young when he was playing...

ppxrare

It almost feels like people are taking a piss when they praise him to the heavens like this...Last season there were moments where people were crying out for Ashley Young when he was playing...

:D tbf I didnt watch much of him last season with Man u so I'm recounting his Madrid days and so far I liked what I saw in the Copa. Pretty sure he can get back to his normal level with Barca

Home of Barca Fans