Ángel Di María

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
He would be perfect for us as a left midfielder. He had the same position when he played for Madrid in his last season.
Always rated him pretty high and he fits the spanish league perfectly.

Unfortunately, this is once again bullshit from SPORT.

Doubt it. As a left midfielder under Lucho, he'll have to cover a lot of ground, shut down space, position himself in the right positions, etc. Not to mention all the defensive duties. All which Iniesta had trouble adapting to for quite a while. During ADM's last season at RM, he practically had a free role in midfield. He won't get that here.

Yannik

Mundo Deportivo writes that he has a "Anti-Barca-clause" in his contract that prevents him from moving there.
Meanwhile rumors are talking about a Di Maria - Schweinsteiger+Money swap deal between United and Bayern.

vukkapor

Real Madrid last summer included a clause in the deal with Man United on Angel Di Maria that forbids the player to be sold to Barcelona [md]

Darko

It almost feels like people are taking a piss when they praise him to the heavens like this...Last season there were moments where people were crying out for Ashley Young when he was playing...

This, I can't believe what I'm reading. His inconsistency is mind blowing as is his selfishness, he worked at a counter attacking system such as Real's but as soon as he joined United who played possesion football he turned to shit.
Comparing him to one of the most talented youngsters in the world and the closest thing to a Xavi successor (Verratti) is ridiculous.

BenRobbins

When we were playing direct in his first few games he was unstoppable but then once we got to grip with how LVG wants us to play he struggled.

Hopefully he can cement the RW position this season and have a great year.

Radec

Mundo Deportivo writes that he has a "Anti-Barca-clause" in his contract that prevents him from moving there.
Meanwhile rumors are talking about a Di Maria - Schweinsteiger+Money swap deal between United and Bayern.
I hope that clause is true. He is a great player when he turns up but would never fit in with Barcelona

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The latest rumor I am seeing is that Bayern will be offering Schweinsteiger + 40m for Di Maria, supposedly from Bild.

105539wnu222b4bv0z0zu9.jpg

iniesta_8

Real Madrid last summer included a clause in the deal with Man United on Angel Di Maria that forbids the player to be sold to Barcelona [md]

True or not, I'm 100% sure RM can not legally forbid DiMaria to work for FC Barcelona, if he wants to do that in future. Courts would say this clause is not legal!

S7_MUFC

When we were playing direct in his first few games he was unstoppable but then once we got to grip with how LVG wants us to play he struggled.

Hopefully he can cement the RW position this season and have a great year.

He was incredible is his first 3 games tbh and his drop in confidence coincided with him being played as a striker in 3-5-2 but that doesn't excuse how shit he was in the 2nd half of the season..

Sterlingfan2000

Di Maria has a small Clause in his Contract. If Barcelona want to buy him, they have to pay 120Million Euro. The clause was agreed between Manchester and Real Madrid

Home of Barca Fans