Anthony Martial

Jair Ventura

French sources, RMC included are stating 60m euros plus 20m in addons.

And I think the difference between the Spanish Giants and United is that the former two spent excessive fees on established stars, not developing prospects. Even Neymar had established himself internationally, but there's no certainty Martial will even live up this fee.

xavi_the_Boss

And I think the difference between the Spanish Giants and United is that the former two spent excessive fees on established stars, not developing prospects. Even Neymar had established himself internationally, but there's no certainty Martial will even live up this fee.

With the addons that would be almost the same that we paid to get Suarez.....
Well they better hope he is a big success .

Morten

Sign him up, Perez. Would almost be worth it just for the fact that United would be stuck with Rooney veing the only choice for striker, as a bonus we also get a backup.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Actually in the past two years Real Madrid has focused on developing talents and prospects that make me envious, to give them credit.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
You think players want to play for Real more than Barca?

Who is the last player that turned down Barca to play for them?

Suarez, Neymar and the majority of current Barca players will have turned down Real at some point.

That's right, if the rumors were right Kroos was turned down by us before he went on to join Real Madrid.

Morten

RM was offering more + higher wages lol

From what i heard, the deal was basically done when Real went after him. We would have had to pay alot more than barcas agreed fee in order for it to work. The deal was shady as hell, either way.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
hvIupIB0M.jpg

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans