Anthony Martial

ceefoo

I don't get it??

Man Utd need a Forward that can go straight into the starting XI. What's the point of developing this guy, when he probably won't be ready to establish himself til a further 2 - 3 years, if at all?

And if he does turn out to be a world beater by then, what are the chances of Man Utd keeping him, when the likes of RM wag their tails?

Edit: Just another DdG situation, all over again.

Robbie

80 Million euros though That will put a lot of pressure on the Dude to Perform.

And he only went for 5 million two years ago. The kid is still a teenager, and the English press will have their knives out waiting for him to be declared a "flop"

Jair Ventura

Transfer window is closed in France but clubs can still sell I believe. Monaco have no chance to replace him now which is no good for a staff already fuming over what they feel are unnecessary loses.

Think Jardim may be gone by seasons end.

bongo128

50mil is nothing these days..worth the risk, the guy can become golden if not some team will buy him anyway for 20-30.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

So did the transfer really go through or what? And if so, for how much?

There isn't any official confirmation that i'm aware of.
As BlaugranaBull said, Lyon will get 20-25% of the fee (they had sold him to monaco for a resounding 5 mill).

Manchester United is the worst run club in history, period.

I just want him to be beat the Zidane fee in order to become the most expensive french player in history
How stupid are the people in redcafe ? Comparing Martial to Hazard at the time he was signed by chelsea :benitez:

Last edited:

Ocelot

There isn't any official confirmation that i'm aware of.
As BlaugranaBull said, Lyon will get 20-25% of the fee (they had sold him to monaco for a resounding 5 mill).

Manchester United is the worst run club in history, period.

How can you say United are the worst run club in history? While our team is facing tax charges, shady transfer deals and our president can be jailed in a couple of years. Eventhough they didn't have half of our success in the last decade they still manage to attract bigger sponsor money. Yes this De Gea Story and Herrera's story did put united in bad light but saying United are not well run is an exaggeration.

Home of Barca Fans