Antoine Griezmann

El Gato

Villarato!
Coutinhio is a midfielder. And his best position is the one iniesta played. So perfect replacement there and even the style of play is similar.

Dude strays forward more often than he lets on. He wants to cling onto his Liverpool LW role. Whether he will get used to playing a fraction deeper is the same question as with James in Madrid when they played w/o #10.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I also want someone, anyone, to bench Suarez.

He tires me out watching the games. Everything about him.

His shitty play, his attitude towards other players when he doesn't receive the ball, his lack of fight.

Suarez as we knew him is dead. This lazy, fatass that bitches at other players when he cannot even controll the fucking ball and play a simple pass while missing chances after chances is a COMPLETE LIABILITY.

He averages 9km/game which is his all-time lowest surely. Some games he's even under that.

His pathetic play, his attitude, his lack of fight that comes off like a sense of entitlement. So much is wrong with him right now. I never expected Suárez of all players to become this.

I can forgive him for not playing well, but for his shitty attitude and lack of fight? Never.

I think he is getting some bad influence from his pal Messi. ;) They are just tooooo laid back.

Givenchy

I also want someone, anyone, to bench Suarez.

He tires me out watching the games. Everything about him.

His shitty play, his attitude towards other players when he doesn't receive the ball, his lack of fight.

Suarez as we knew him is dead. This lazy, fatass that bitches at other players when he cannot even controll the fucking ball and play a simple pass while missing chances after chances is a COMPLETE LIABILITY.

He averages 9km/game which is his all-time lowest surely. Some games he's even under that.

His pathetic play, his attitude, his lack of fight that comes off like a sense of entitlement. So much is wrong with him right now. I never expected Suárez of all players to become this.

I can forgive him for not playing well, but for his shitty attitude and lack of fight? Never.

It's normal when a player becomes undroppable and powerful at a club, EV just doesn't have the balls to bench him unlike other clubs who are ruthless, harsh maybe but practical and ruthless. Suarez is done at a world class level yet we'll still see him walking around with his buddy Messi next season.

the problem we have right now is not only quality but also hunger. many of our players have won everything there is to win at club level, some even have a world cup etc. people will point to Madrids 3 in-a-row CLs but I'd argue their displays in la liga and also Copa is down to lack of motivation and not a cunning plan from Baldy to drop out and focus fully on the CL. Ronaldo is the enigma here as they guy is obsessed, take him out the team and Madrid aren't in the CL final. (note im not saying he carries Madrid but hes always motivated)

Griezmann has experienced losing a CL and Euro final so he has everything to prove, a hungry world class player. these are the types we should be scouting

BarçaBarça

I would love him to replace Suarez as well. One season where they split playing time (and Suarez maybe ups his game a little), and then Griezmann as starter in the next.
With Griezmann we would have one who actually press, and one who can deliver assists without ruining it with poor technique or running offside all the time.

Neymessi

I would love him to replace Suarez as well. One season where they split playing time (and Suarez maybe ups his game a little), and then Griezmann as starter in the next.
With Griezmann we would have one who actually press, and one who can deliver assists without ruining it with poor technique or running offside all the time.

With griezzmann its a win win for us. Suarez doesn't need to be permananently benched but we can rotate both and slowly start phasing out suarez till griezz takes over.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I’d be happy for griezmann to be the main striker. Sell Suarez and bring in giroud or mandzukic as s backup/plan b

George_Costanza

If you followed Modric you should know that Modric before and after Mouriho are two different players but apparently "standing ovations from Dinamo fans" is something more important to you. Jesus Christ what an argument. :lol:

In Tottenham Modric was very good but he became world class under Mourinho and that's a fact whether you like it or not. If he came here in 2012 he would have been Xavi's replacement for 2 years and he probably wouldn't develop like he did in Real.

So many talented players suffered under Mourinho, so this is a lousy excuse to rate someone and say he wasn't good enough. Modric has always been an excellent player, and playing with WC players around him made him better of course....duh! At least I have an argument, what's yours? Griezmann singing is more important than signing a WC midfield? And the board members are sensible smart people? :lol: Your case is a typical Dunning–Kruger effect. Google it if you don't understand what I'm saying.

FCBfan22

Well, Bartomeu also declared that Neymar will stay at Barcelona. We all know the story.

But if he does, it's fine by me. As [MENTION=2]Barcaman[/MENTION] said, loyality is hard to find. That said, I would much rather that we spend those 100 million on a WC midfielder. If Suarez didn't get benched during his shitshows from October-Mid December last year, he won't ever get benched.

Home of Barca Fans