The reality

..................mats
Roberto...pique...umtiti...alba
Busqets....De Jong....Raktic
.......messi.......
.....Suarez...Griezmann

:valverde2:

xXKonan

While it's true he's not a true CF like Suarez is.

But Griezmann, assuming he does spend a good chunk of his playing time as a CF does have a number of advantages that Suarez current doesn't have. Griezmann's First touch, passing and linkup play along with his fitness and work rate levels alone are far superior to Suarez.

Suarez is taller and would score more goals and has a battering ram approach to things but his technical ability these days is severely letting him and the team down that Griezmann's profile would make a huge difference to what we need even if he's not a true CF.

CatalinR10

Daily gif that has nothing to do with the thread or topic.

5E1jVAP.gif

See you again tomorrow in another daily gif edition !

Arizona Scott

I think Messi-AG-Suarez will be deadly. Suarez is not what he was but he is a great player on his day, and more help to him (and Messi) by the energy and technique of Griezmann should help them immensely.

clemente

I think Messi-AG-Suarez will be deadly. Suarez is not what he was but he is a great player on his day, and more help to him (and Messi) by the energy and technique of Griezmann should help them immensely.

Suarez deadly? I don't get how there are people still seeing anything bright in him, he has "his day" once a year maybe, and the losing weight for Copa sums up he doesn't give a fuck about this club, so it's always surprising to see fans care about him.

Arizona Scott

Suarez deadly? I don't get how there are people still seeing anything bright in him, he has "his day" once a year maybe, and the losing weight for Copa sums up he doesn't give a fuck about this club, so it's always surprising to see fans care about him.

How does his scoring record the last 1-2-3 years compare to other strikers? How is his chemistry with Messi? There are few strikers that could fit better for Barca and they are 150mil players.

Getting ready for a brief international tourney is a different deal, and I think a HUGE leap to say this somehow means he does not treat Barca like a professional should. He and Messi were as devastated about the Liverpool outcome as any two players (and he had the banger of 1st goal in the tie). He played for Barca with a bum knee all year and little opp for rest and recovery because he was so much better than alternatives. We can rest him more strategically this year.

xXKonan

So Gil Marin claims he has evidence but to sum it up from his interview from a user on reddit.

The original video interview says "for now". He said they're still trying to figure out the situation legally, then they'll decide whether to push it through court or something else. They don't want to claim anything just yet to avoid damaging club relationships pointlessly.

Basically he is saying they will go with this until the end in terms of proving legally that Barca did agree with Griezmann before when the clause was 200mil but they won't demand the money in order not to ruin the relationship with Barca.

[tw]1154834573110517760[/tw]

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
How does his scoring record the last 1-2-3 years compare to other strikers? How is his chemistry with Messi? There are few strikers that could fit better for Barca and they are 150mil players.

Getting ready for a brief international tourney is a different deal, and I think a HUGE leap to say this somehow means he does not treat Barca like a professional should. He and Messi were as devastated about the Liverpool outcome as any two players (and he had the banger of 1st goal in the tie). He played for Barca with a bum knee all year and little opp for rest and recovery because he was so much better than alternatives. We can rest him more strategically this year.

Can you get the fuck off Suarez's dick. The guy was clearly not professional with us. Having a so called bum knee doesn't mean you have an excuse to be overweight.
He specifically said that he over played and should of rested more the previous year yet continued to play every single meaninlingless game. Valaverde even mentioned that it's the players who make those types of decisions so you can't even go on to blame him.
The only reason he's slimmed down is for his national team whxih shows his lack of professionalism with barca.

pepi

You cant blame Valverde because theres anarchy in the team? Wow.

Griezmann is playing good though, maybe he'll make us forgive him for his c*nt move last year. It looks like he will fit in well and fast.

Last edited:

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
You cant blame Valverde because theres anarchy in the team? Wow.

Griezmann is playing good though, maybe he'll make us forgive him for his c*nt move last year. It looks like he will fit in well and fast.

Since you're unable to understand the statement in context I'll elaborate. You can't directly blame Valverde for overplaying Suarez since it's been made clear that the seniors decide when they want to play as per suarezs own comments and well as Valverdes.

Home of Barca Fans