Antoine Griezmann

Raki13

Runs about like a blue arsed fly and some are happy . We payed £120 for this guy and he offers and creates nothing up front.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Wasted on the wing. I don't know how we are going to solve this problem. Suarez is a central player. Messi is a central player. Griezmann is a central player. If we don't drop Suarez, he can become Coutinho 2.0.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He gets shackled to the wings when that hasn't been an effective position for him in several years. Messi was even playing mostly on the right side so Griez would not get crowded out by Leo if he played in the middle, but EV refuses to bench the corpse of Suarez.

When Griez, FDJ, Ansu, etc. are all showing troubles with position and tactics and getting forced in the wrong role, you know where the fault lies.

FinBarcelonafan

He is still an upgrade over Coutinho. There were a couple of times late in the game that I thought he tried to hard to link up with Messi. Can't force a relationship.

He is a huge upgrade on Coutinho. Coutinho was lost in every zone. At least Griezmann always brings valuable defending to his team. He is a great team player.

BBZ8800

4 preseason matches: 1 good half
5 official matches this season: 1 good half

Should we call him Couzmann or Griezmatinho?

SeloBarca

Completly wasted on the LW.
Should play as central striker and Suarez be benched.
An attack with Fati/Dembele-Griezmann-Messi would be so much better.

EdmondDantes

Monster work rate, selfless, excellent one-touch passing.

But he's been too submissive here so far. Off the ball he doesn't compromise the team like Coutinho did but I still wonder how he'll fit with Messi and Suarez in the team. Shunting him to the left won't work that well.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Monster work rate, selfless, excellent one-touch passing.

But he's been too submissive here so far. Off the ball he doesn't compromise the team like Coutinho did but I still wonder how he'll fit with Messi and Suarez in the team. Shunting him to the left won't work that well.

The easy choice would be to bench Suarez and play him as the CF/False 9. That way you can have a proper LW and add some pace into the forward line which would complement this team.

xxxxxx

4 preseason matches: 1 good half
5 official matches this season: 1 good half

Should we call him Couzmann or Griezmatinho?

He's played in literally every attacking position since he's signed for us.

Valverde is slowly destroying his confidence.

I remember when Jose played Eto as a left wing back when Inter went down to 10 men against us in that famous CL semi. We seem to be doing the same with this guy every time we are under pressure away from home.

Not sure why he would accept going from the main man at Atleti to the odd man out at Barca.

FCBfan22

We are doing this, because Messi and Suarez don't defend. The 3rd forward needs to do a pile of work defensively and there is no way we will win CL with that.

Home of Barca Fans