Antoine Griezmann

malvolio

Aye just like you claimed FDJ was average, Aruajo was shit, Pedri was over rated.

You claim he does nothing then when point out you are wrong change goal posts as usual and the rule is 'those are shit teams'.

Keep at it.

Who are the good teams to judge on?

Was mainly disappointed with FDJ, and rightly so.

Araujo, I don't think I said he's shit. Just that to me he isn't starting material yet and might not be.

Never said that Pedri is overrated. That award goes to Puig

malvolio

Lovely changing of goal posts as cant stand him doing better recently.

Trying hardest to find and angle to ignore what has done recently.

What else should I do? Applaud this fraud of a player for being a Houdini most of the time and then popping in with some goals against mighty Granada?

vegitot

What else should I do? Applaud this fraud of a player for being a Houdini most of the time and then popping in with some goals against mighty Granada?

Granada is not a strong team but this match is in different condition. Just 2 minutes away from the end and Griezmann makes his impacts ( though before that he is quite average).

JamDav1982

Nah just dont lie or change goal posts when starts to produce and claim 'doing something for once' etc.

You seem high on Messi v 'mighty Granada' though.

malvolio

Nah just dont lie or change goal posts when starts to produce and claim 'doing something for once' etc.

You seem high on Messi v 'mighty Granada' though.

If he is to be a bully and score against shitty teams, I won't mind.

I'm high on people posting stupid shit. Don't think that Messi had such a great game, but not trash either, like some idiots said.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

I'm high on people posting stupid shit. Don't think that Messi had a great game, but not trash either, like some idiots said.

Nah you are a shameless hypocrite who changes his stance as soon as sees he was in the wrong. Keep trying though.

JamDav1982

I'm high on people posting stupid shit. Don't think that Messi had such a great game, but not trash either, like some idiots said.

Bilbao/Sociedad/Granada are 'shitty teams'?

Who are the good teams we can judge the season of Barca players on?

vegitot

Messi has 9 dribbles completed and 10 chances created in this match. How can some say it is trash???

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Messi had a very good game. Amazing second part of the match.

True and everyone acknowledged it, the criticism from some was only that he was poor for the first 60-70th minutes. Lolvolio attacking strawmen as usual, spinning it as posters crying about "Messi having a trash game."

mc_lovin

We are best attack in Liga.
I woukd say number #1 priority should be CB.
That said, if Messi leaves we will have to get some replacement.

We have the best attack, because we have the most individual talent. Our attack is still dyfunctional to me. But fair play to Griezmann for stepping up recently, but I still doubt he will make his current LW role work consistently. Its just too atypical of a role to thrive in (over a whole season).

I would gladly give up Messi or Griezmann for lets say Depay and Malen to finally have two CFs again. And yes, Depay is not a pure #9 either, but still closer in profile than Messi/Griezmann. I am not talking about how realistic it would be to get two strikers though.

Home of Barca Fans