Antoine Griezmann

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The player is great, the person is harder to take but he's always been a good teammate. I still don't see him as the right fit for the team despite never underrating his talent

JamDav1982

Not to be too hard on him, but some of this reminds me of Henry's two and a half minute long hugs every time he was subbed for Bojan.
He is extremely self aware and I don't like him very much, but if he does have a good influence on his team mates it's obviously good.

Nice.

So pissed off he played well last night gone from blaming him for both goals conceded to faking good behaviour towards team mates for attention.

Keep them coming.

Bobo32

Nice.

So pissed off he played well last night gone from blaming him for both goals conceded to faking good behaviour towards team mates for attention.

Keep them coming.

He had a shit game as usual, apart from his involvements in goals.

JamDav1982

He had a shit game as usual, apart from his involvements in goals.

Aye and Pedri is the next Di Maria.

Great stuff.

'Apart from involvement in four goals he had a shit game'. Pearler.

At same time you claim 'Apart from Umitits fuck ups he was good'.

Hope you are trolling for your own sake.

Bobo32

Aye and Pedri is the next Di Maria.

Great stuff.

'Apart from involvement in four goals he had a shit game'. Pearler.

At same time you claim 'Apart from Umitits fuck ups he was good'.

Hope you are trolling for your own sake.
You seem to be angry.
He was shit, as evident by his rating before 88' or so. I guess he can play if he keeps being involved in as many goals, then we can keep beating Granada.
I did not say anything about how good Umtiti was, don't misquote me.

JamDav1982

You seem to be angry.
He was shit, as evident by his rating before 88' or so. I guess he can play if he keeps being involved in as many goals, then we can keep beating Granada.
I did not say anything about how good Umtiti was, don't misquote me.

Furious he played well and cant handle it.

Go play Football Manager and take a break before spout even more utter nonsense.

Have a good time I am oot of time to waste on bitter dweebs.

Windhook

Obviously he will keep playing "shit" (in your words) because our style demands the opposition to defend with 3/4 of their squad in the box. Griezmann is not a great dribbler, but he has the predator skills inside the box to score a lot of goals. As I said previously he needs to get serious and try to score boring, tap-in style of goals more instead of complicating things. I can feel his love for football, he enjoys playing for Barcelona and it will only get better with time, he is a class player.

As for Luis Suarez having the season of his life - well, nobody defends with 8 people in the box against Atletico Madrid. And who better experienced against such a wall than him? Messi? Don't think so. "Park the bus" tactic was invented because of players like Messi.

Joan

True he had a relatively silent match before the first goal. Like a diesel car.

Unbelievable level afterwards. Don't know which move was better.

Pulled the first goal out of his butt.
Beautiful header.
Wonderful assists.

Bobo32

Obviously he will keep playing "shit" (in your words) because our style demands the opposition to defend with 3/4 of their squad in the box. Griezmann is not a great dribbler, but he has the predator skills inside the box to score a lot of goals. As I said previously he needs to get serious and try to score boring, tap-in style of goals more instead of complicating things. I can feel his love for football, he enjoys playing for Barcelona and it will only get better with time, he is a class player.

As for Luis Suarez having the season of his life - well, nobody defends with 8 people in the box against Atletico Madrid. And who better experienced against such a wall than him? Messi? Don't think so. "Park the bus" tactic was invented because of players like Messi.
I guess it's good that he played a bit more simple, as every time he tried to do something a bit more creative he lost possession in a more or less embarrassing way.
I also think he plays without timing when he plays simply as well (many times it takes some work to get the ball all the way to him, only for him to get the ball back to Alba without even thinking). He should use the time and space he gets better, and then play it simple.

The goal situations are what I expected of him when he arrived, why I was positive to him when he arrived. He has made some good runs in the box lately and he does have good technique.
I think he is the one underperforming the most in current Barcelona, despite the goals+assists, but he could play a role in my team, as a combined fox in the box and pressing forward.

I don't think he was good apart from the goals yesterday. The goals are obviously a given, and as an attacker when you summarize, he could be said to have had a good game. But I think he generally needs to do less in the midfield (this was better yesterday), lose the ball less, and still be a bit more threatening and well timed with the ball.

JamDav1982

Aye fairly 'kept it simple' when zinged ball across park for Messi on the first and then flicked great pass with outside of foot to Alba or the fifth.

'Kept it simple' when connected well with overhead kick as well eh?

Such nonsense spoken again.

Bobo32

True he had a relatively silent match before the first goal. Like a diesel car.

Unbelievable level afterwards. Don't know which move was better.

Pulled the first goal out of his butt.
Beautiful header.
Wonderful assists.
I think the bicycle kick was the best.
Very nice assist with the outside of the foot as well, and the header goal, great class in these situations

Home of Barca Fans