Antoine Griezmann

Porque

I think Coutinho is 100percent gone because the club don't want to/can't afford to pay his clauses if he plays more.

But I can see Griezmann playing with more freedom and responsibility without Messi, like the most of the team which will give a more united effort.

Not sure if we will be better though as the Messi xfactor was huge, but interesting to see everyone without Messidepencia in the back of their mind, and having to play Messi&inshallah.

iniestaGOAT

Get rid of griezman too. Time to rebuild. No point hanging on to him.

pique, de jong, alba, deay bousquets should be enough to get us to UCL.

mc_lovin

Would be stupid to sell him now. For me it was always Messi or Griezmann, and with the former unfortunately gone, the latter hopefully steps up. I liked him in 2 out of 3 preseason games... that's a start.

vuji_31

Atleast we will not be pass the ball to Messi team anymore, when oposition is playing defense and our "creative players" just pass the ball to Messi.

I except a lot from Pedri and De Jong.

If Ansu has same killer instict, with adding Depay maybe we could do something in attack.

But still defense is shit.

xxxxxx

I think that Griezmann will have a lot more freedom now that Messi has left. I'm not saying he's suddenly going to become world-class, but he may play much better.

krakdol

I think that Griezmann will have a lot more freedom now that Messi has left. I'm not saying he's suddenly going to become world-class, but he may play much better.

You're all crazy, of course Griezmann is world class, always has been. I think you'll see it much better now that Messi is gone.

Dumbest fans in the world.

xxxxxx

You're all crazy, of course Griezmann is world class, always has been. I think you'll see it much better now that Messi is gone.

Dumbest fans in the world.

Griezmann is not world-class. What are you talking about? He's a very good footballer on his day, but his signing for Barcelona has kinda been disappointing.

Home of Barca Fans