Antoine Griezmann

Jakabor

I liked his game today. He played well.

Expecting around 15 goals this season in La Liga.

It is up to mostly Depay and Fati to help with the rest of the goals.

ronniecro

expectations fell so low that he basically can't play bad game because he "works so hard". same as umtiti who never felt better

jamrock

expectations fell so low that he basically can't play bad game because he "works so hard". same as umtiti who never felt better

Lol facts, a decent game for him is a good one, & a good is great.

The price & wages plus how he carries himself off the pitch he should be bossing most games.

JamDav1982

Two different things.

He is not performing worth his salary but purely on performance played well tonight.

That is facts and some folk hate to see it. Also facts.

FCBfan22

Lol facts, a decent game for him is a good one, & a good is great.

The price & wages plus how he carries himself off the pitch he should be bossing most games.

Not tonight IMO. Everything he did today was what a professional should. Hopefully he keeps it like that.

jamrock

Saying he isn't useless are that he adds something to the team & all that stuff for a player we paid that kinda money for isn't a compliment in the slightest tho, it's basically the opposite of that.

Hey I bought the McLaren, it's okay it dong the quater mile in 8 seconds I means it's not 3 seconds like all other McLaren but hey it's not going 11's.

He had a good game today though.

JamDav1982

Saying he isn't useless are that he adds something to the team & all that stuff for a player we paid that kinda money for isn't a compliment in the slightest tho, it's basically the opposite of that.

Hey I bought the McLaren, it's okay it dong the quater mile in 8 seconds I means it's not 3 seconds like all other McLaren but hey it's not going 11's.

He had a good game today though.

Nah can agree cost and paid too much while still played well.

Home of Barca Fans