Antoine Griezmann

Horatio

You're welcome
la decision part 3?

we could have had messi now or any other superstar striker if not for him being here.

I am ready for a Barca without Messi. If Messi didn't leave this season he would have in 2 seasons. Better to start rebuild now and save the money.

malvolio

I am ready for a Barca without Messi. If Messi didn't leave this season he would have in 2 seasons. Better to start rebuild now and save the money.

so you prefer not having the best player around for 2 years instead of griezmann?

That is not the case.

Even if his salary is 40m as reported it would not be enough to give that 40m to Messi and register him.

was talking about the +220M package we blew on him.

Horatio

You're welcome
so you prefer not having the best player around for 2 years instead of griezmann?

If we can't afford the best player it is not really a choice.

Also Messi leaving will impact the team in more ways than just losing the best player. And I mean that in the positive sense of the word. It is time to find out how we do without him. Not really griezmann vs messi issue this is.

Edit: Jamdav said exactly what I said and I swear I didn't read his post.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

was talking about the +220M package we blew on him.

That is not how it works either.

It is not Messi v Griezmann and nor is it Griezmanns fault if that was the case.

Long season if pining for Messi every game.

malvolio

That is not how it works either.

It is not Messi v Griezmann and nor is it Griezmanns fault if that was the case.

Long season if pining for Messi every game.

discussion was about money spent on him and how it impacts our perception over his performances.

delete messi and put any other superstar forward in there.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
The thing is we need him now that Messi is gone. On his day he is a world class player. What's left is just to hope he has a very good season.

JamDav1982

discussion was about money spent on him and how it impacts our perception over his performances.

delete messi and put any other superstar forward in there.

His performances are what they are regardless of salary.

When plays well and when doesnt on performance alone the salary has no relevance and different argument to value.

Zidane82

The thing is we need him now that Messi is gone. On his day he is a world class player. What's left is just to hope he has a very good season.

That is entirely possible if we can keep him.

How crazy would it be if Greizman, Coutinho and Dembele all raised their game massively and all had great seasons for us !!

Home of Barca Fans