Antoine Griezmann

malvolio

Bayern of all clubs? :lol: Who twerks for Bayern?

There's a more obvious club some actually started twerking for but that could be seen as a Messi dig, right?

Serghei and BBZ did, amongst other. Their posts about how Bayern's style is so great were nauseating.

Don't understand the Messi dig reference. You're kind to explain?

Neeraj

I'm glad he's gone. But to be honest, the biggest problems are all still here. Coutinho, Umtiti, Lenglet..and of course the veterans. I mean I get it, who is going to buy your trash? So given that situation I guess I'm okay with Laporta at least doing something. This guy was complete trash for the money. Rather play some kid from La Masia than pay this guy the highest salary in the club to do cardio.

mesiesta

And who will play? Luuk De Jong and Brathwaite?

He would keep Emerson and would play him as LB instead of Alba. Sometimes I really don't understand the hatred over players like Pique, Busquets and Alba. I mean, you would struggle a lot to find LB who will play better than Alba nowdays...

FC B

And who will play? Luuk De Jong and Brathwaite?

Not all of them at once but neighter keep almost all of them whilst Messi is gone, this was the most horror scenario things could have happend and it happend. Now we need to offload each and every of those players starting in the winter and finishing almost all the work by the end of next summer.

Joan

Serghei and BBZ did, amongst other. Their posts about how Bayern's style is so great were nauseating.

Don't understand the Messi dig reference. You're kind to explain?

If you really wanted to talk about plastic fans leaving the Barca train, mentioning PSG would make way more sense than Bayern. But I guess it could be seen as a dig at Messi's fans so you skipped.

No secret some here like the way Bayern plays though. That's true.

vuji_31

This transfer means, there is no any drive, just play the season however you can and then on summer thing will roll.

Even in winter something could happen.

Home of Barca Fans