Antoine Griezmann

Messi983

And here I was expecting relatively quiet end of the transfer window for us 3-4 days ago.

Some things just never change with this club. :lol:

malvolio

I even like Bayern :coffee:

On a serious note, yeah, I get what you're saying now. But it's all about priorities. Certain fans will always prefer Barca remains a top side than it cherishes the same style. I think the answer should be in the middle. We'll always try to play the 'Barca' way, but shouldn't do it at the expense of successes.

Yeah, maybe I'm too idealistic on this subject. And of course I would like Barca to be a successful club.

I'm just not the type of guy to get excited over what other clubs are doing, when in reality most aren't doing anything interesting anyway. Very few clubs revolutionised football over the years.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

There's still the winter transfer window...one way or another we have to shed his wages to have any chance at going for Haaland, if there's even a slight possibility of us being able to afford him and compete to sign him

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah.

I think the issue here is that Atletico need to get rid of Saul's wages to register Griezmann.

If Chelsea and Atletico cannot get the Saul transfer done it's obvious they cannot afford to take on and register Griezmann, and there would be no point for us to sign Luuk de Jong unless Griezmann is moved.

FinBarcelonafan

Barca missing out on CL would also mean the board likely having to resign so any type of planned rebuild is instantly destroyed. Might also put off some managers.

Could become an institutional mess yet again.

This is a re-build, if socios don't understand that, I am not sure what they understand.

Home of Barca Fans