Antoine Griezmann

ajnotkeith

Griezmann and Luuk De Jong are off according to RAC1

Laporta is just Barto with a new face. Most unprofessional club in the world, I've seen amateur clubs run better than this

Joan

That's just not true. If you miss out on 1 year, it doesn't mean that this is a continuous thing or that it defines the project in the following years also. It's a bad hiccup that you get over with. Plenty of top sides failed to make CL at some point. Italy failed to play at the World Cup in Russia. Won this Euro.

I remember a hilarious Zenit - Bayern 4-0 in Uefa Cup back in 2008 or so. In 2010 Bayern made CL final. Not to mention Chelsea, Liverpool playing more EL football than CL for nearly a decade. Not even that at times.

Italy doesn't have to buy its players nor care about a financial mess in the team. The last bit is true for EPL clubs too.

Barca is in a somewhat different position, not only is the club in bad shape sporting wise, but also financially. Of course that missing on the CL wouldn't be the end of things, but if you plan to bounce back quickly, it's a possibly fatal misstep.

If you miss on it this season (or the next one), no guarantees you finish top 4 the season after.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
the deal is collapsing

giphy.gif

Joan

Lol

I wasn't talking about plastic fans that stop supporting the club because x player is no longer with us.

Was mentioning the so called fans that want us to be like other teams in terms of play style because they think that's the way to go forward and more in line with the current successful teams.

I don't want Barcelona to lose their play style because some bum Chelsea team won the CL playing some shitty football.

Just like you twerked for Ronaldo coming here just because we needed a guy who scores goals.

I even like Bayern :coffee:

On a serious note, yeah, I get what you're saying now. But it's all about priorities. Certain fans will always prefer Barca remains a top side than it cherishes the same style. I think the answer should be in the middle. We'll always try to play the 'Barca' way, but shouldn't do it at the expense of successes.

Devils

There's no optimism anymore. Sa?l signing isn't finalized which makes Griezmann's move to Atl?tico difficult. [cadena ser]

malvolio

[Rac1/Ladislao Mo?ino] - I just talked to the club, Atletico Madrid, that things are getting complicated. They tell me that Saul's departure is not closed and they need Saul to leave to incorporate Griezmann.

https://twitter.com/EsportsRAC1/status/1432818092778926081

From what I've seen Saul is leaving for 5M as loan fee and optional 40M transfer fee.
So it seems Atletico are banking on getting Griezmann for the Saul money

Home of Barca Fans