Antoine Griezmann

JamDav1982

I've not been a mod for years, you can easily put me on ignore if you want.

Be happy with your guy Laporta destroying the club.

It isnt destorying the club.

The club are in no real position to win things with current squad and need to rebuild.

This deal frees up a lot of cash and bar finishing outside the top 4 this season it cant really be a failure.

Griezmann wanted to go as well and played like his head was gone these past few games.

fergus90

I’ve personally thought that Griezmann has never looked overly fussed. He did score some crucial goals though in the Copa so there is that.

How he was ever signed after stringing the club along with the decision video nonsense I’ll never know. The majority of people could foresee there would be difficulties in him fitting in too. It’s a shame that one of the minority at the time was Bartomeu.

Last edited:

Joan

If there's one thing I'm not gonna miss, it's his celebrations.

Not like I'd see a lot of them the way he has started.

Messi983

He was very distressed at Emerson leaving the club for some reason, and Griezmann?s sale seems to be the final nail in the coffin :lol: man needs to take a break, take it easy.

Will be off for a few days after today.

Might even take a few weeks or even months off. With where this team is going things will be unbearable here.

Wish you all to enjoy De Tronc experience though.

Last edited:

ajnotkeith

He was very distressed at Emerson leaving the club for some reason, and Griezmann?s sale seems to be the final nail in the coffin :lol: man needs to take a break, take it easy.

He might be mad but he's not 100% wrong. You will see what happens this season, we will get crushed in CL and fight for our lives to get top4, Haaland deal will be dead in the water after that happens, nobody will want to move to us and if we end up in Europa League we will fall into a massive institutional mess.

I don't think Griezmann is much good, but on Emerson especially I 100% agree with him. We have no plan and are stripping the team randomly for nothing, almost like a spray and pray to whoever we can get a deal for. No real plan and it will show.

Interlop

Okay, mandatory is good. Goodbye Griezmann, not a Barca player anymore so I hope you have a bigger stinker at Atletico than at Barca.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
He might be mad but he's not 100% wrong. You will see what happens this season, we will get crushed in CL and fight for our lives to get top4, Haaland deal will be dead in the water after that happens, nobody will want to move to us and if we end up in Europa League we will fall into a massive institutional mess.

I don't think Griezmann is much good, but on Emerson especially I 100% agree with him. We have no plan and are stripping the team randomly for nothing, almost like a spray and pray to whoever we can get a deal for. No real plan and it will show.

But how would this scenerio be any different with Griezmann ?

Home of Barca Fans