Antoine Griezmann

We got rid of useless Griezmann and overpaid Messi, who was destroying the club's atmosphere for years. This should have happened last year! Set example that we won't tolerate extortion. Great job Laporta!

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I have just realized that Atleti winning the league would now mean watching this cunt grin and dance like the clown he is.. would really get on my nerves. Still, better than Madrid winning I guess.

ajnotkeith

But how would this scenerio be any different with Griezmann ?

He has been saying Laporta is shite since the Messi renewal collapsed.

When we made no squad improvements as promised, and got rid of Emerson, Moriba, Griezmann, Manaj today to sign Luuk De Jong, he got mad.

Interlop

He might be mad but he's not 100% wrong. You will see what happens this season, we will get crushed in CL and fight for our lives to get top4, Haaland deal will be dead in the water after that happens, nobody will want to move to us and if we end up in Europa League we will fall into a massive institutional mess.

I don't think Griezmann is much good, but on Emerson especially I 100% agree with him. We have no plan and are stripping the team randomly for nothing, almost like a spray and pray to whoever we can get a deal for. No real plan and it will show.

Well, it’s not like having Griezman changes anything. We would probably be in Europa league with him or without him, I don’t think he adds a lot to the game as seen last games. Plus he’s too expensive, rather be in Europa league without an 800k a week player than with one.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
He has been saying Laporta is shite since the Messi renewal collapsed.

When we made no squad improvements as promised, and got rid of Emerson, Moriba, Griezmann, Manaj today to sign Luuk De Jong, he got mad.

I don't think he was against Messi not ending up renewing. Those posts started with Emerson getting sold yesterday and now Griezmann. Which imo still wouldn't change the circumstances we are in.

ajnotkeith

I don't think he was against Messi not ending up renewing. Those posts started with Emerson getting sold yesterday and now Griezmann. Which imo still wouldn't change the circumstances we are in.

All Laporta has done is weaken the squad and go about his job like he is a bull in a china shop. It's not the sale of Griezmann that the issue it is that the squad is INCREDIBLY weak and it has not been reinvested. Without Depay and De Jong this might be a midtable team.

Which, ok, well he's saving for Haaland next summer guys!!!

There will be no Haaland if we get knocked out in CL group stages and come 5th. Other than Griezmann all Laporta has sold is young players and in the case of Emerson treated the poor guy like absolute shit for a few mill profit.

As we mentioned our frontline now is Depay-LDJ-Braithwaite, when we play some games with that and play against Bayern there will be a massive flip of opinions here.

Home of Barca Fans