Arda Turan

Darko

Was very good today but he can offer more.

Very good?
I though he was poor again, offered no creativity, Busi had to go higher up the pitch to control the game.
He needs to step up, especially now that we need to rotate constantly due to the incredible number of games we played.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Very good?
I though he was poor again, offered no creativity, Busi had to go higher up the pitch to control the game.
He needs to step up, especially now that we need to rotate constantly due to the incredible number of games we played.

It's true he didn't offer creativity, that's why I said he can offer more but he was solid, not losing the ball, dribbling through tough situations, doing his defensive part.
Mby it will take more time for him to play like he can, but don't forget that barca didn't buy him to be creative and break down defences, he just happens to be good at that, he was bought for the same reason as rocketic, utility. Rocketic doesn't play like he used to play at sevilla at all, he's much more composed and reserved, these guys have to be like that because they are second fiddle to our other great players.

Cule4life

The Culest
Fouls way too much and doesn't fit us

tumblr_mnfjpxvq3N1s5o7dro1_500.gif

Messi983

He's still not reliable enough for us to comfortably rest Iniesta or Rakitic.

I think he's good enough to rest Iniesta or Rakitic but not both of them at the same time. One of them should always be on the pitch unless the game is already decided. That said, I understand why Lucho rested both yesterday.

FC B

Not a bad game from him but he needs to take much more responsability when with the ball at his feet.
He plays too simple pretty much every time and offers little in terms of creativity or dribbling, he can play much better. I'm not sure what restrains him to do so, maybe he needs more playing time and confidence.

AnnieSureshot

He looks lost on the field to me. He has to adjust to a new style of play and I don't think he's a quick learner. Will need plenty playing time to get to a reasonable level with Barca.

serghei

Main problem so far is that he looks more comfortable in the last third. But he can't often get there because that's the MSN zone. He needs to play less like a no10 and more like a no 6 or 8. But people are overreacting I think. His ability to get the ball back is impressive and he has the ability to make a difference. He needs to adapt. I'll judge him based on next season.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Rafinha to take his spot soon. Had high hopes for him here... but yea.. Average, good player against the small teams when we need to rest people.. That is it though.

frog-fcb

Rafinha to take his spot soon. Had high hopes for him here... but yea.. Average, good player against the small teams when we need to rest people.. That is it though.

Give the man time it took suarez time to gel with our set up hell it even took neymar a whole season to fully settle in

Home of Barca Fans