Arda Turan

F

Flavia

[tw]743471996424577024[/tw]

We can only hope he improves. Douglas's been here for 2 years already.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lucho is more like the guy who would freeze you out lol

Arda doesn't look like he can run that much ever again. I think he's lost his legs, so it's a lost cause.

Last edited:

slicknick

Picture taken right before the game with Croatia...Surely in great shape :p
Ck1Bxk3XIAAcprF.jpg

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Lucho will tolerate Arda cuz it was his signing, he specifically asked for signing Turan so he doesn't want to look like an idiot now.

I'm unconvinced he was a Lucho signing, the timing suggests it was exactly what it looked like - an election signing.

I like the player but I see square peg, round hole and have a hard time imagining him ever fitting in here

Total-Football

I'm unconvinced he was a Lucho signing, the timing suggests it was exactly what it looked like - an election signing.

I like the player but I see square peg, round hole and have a hard time imagining him ever fitting in here

unfortunatelty people take words from players-coaches as if they were the gospel .. a lot is set behind the curtain .. this board recruited Lucho , it's only right for him to endorse them during the election , even if it meant taking a bullet for them ..

Iarwain

I wouldn't be surprised if Barcelona gradually shifts to 4231 to accomodate Messi at #10 with Arda at his more natural RMF role.

Home of Barca Fans