Arda Turan

Chainsaw

Killahead
He should shave his beard and grows his hair back. Maybe that brings his luck back.

tur-420939.jpg

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
With André Gomes' signing, I wonder where his Barça career is heading. Perhaps Lucho want them all though.

F

Flavia

With André Gomes' signing, I wonder where his Barça career is heading. Perhaps Lucho want them all though.

Maybe he won't play in the midfield again. The forward signing will be especifically for Suarez, so I think Denis and Arda might play in the wings mostly. Or maybe he decided to go to the epl, after Lucho cut his vacations short.

Morten

The "world class" player wasnt all he was made up to be, was he? Dont see much of a future for him at Barca now, back to Atletico?

Neymessi

I really hopes we stay but barca hardly buys someone until someone needs to be replaced. He could be a decent backup for the wings which we really lack.

Icarium

Lifestealer
He will not be sold at least from what Lucho said in the press conference. We really don't need a wing backup either. Denis and Rafinha can fill in.

Co0ter

I really hopes we stay but barca hardly buys someone until someone needs to be replaced. He could be a decent backup for the wings which we really lack.

He is ridiculously slow for a winger; all he'll be doing for us there is passing the ball backwards. There was hope for him in the midfield but he was a ghost there for us so far.

Home of Barca Fans