Arda Turan

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Nono, for Juve, we have a special price of 100m + Kroos... oh wait.. no... straight swap to Pogba... and they give us a few cases of Wine.*

*This transaction doesn't include taking care of Mino Raiola. Juventus can keep him. Or sell him to the highest bidder... or the... idk, send him to the biggest Pizza restaurant so the fatass can choke on his own cholesterol.

God Serena

There's hope!

Getting rid of Arda and Adriano and gaining the likes of Umtiti and Denis among others...

This might be the best transfer window ever.

F

Flavia

There's hope!

Getting rid of Arda and Adriano and gaining the likes of Umtiti and Denis among others...

This might be the best transfer window ever.

Sport lately have been off the mark. If they're saying Arda's leaving, it actually means he's staying :umtitol:

Total-Football

Arda should voluntarily check himself into a psych ward if he leaves .. 30 years old , nice long retirement contract , sitting on the bench watching the best team in the world playing week in and week out without even having to pay a ticket .. heaven on earth

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Watched the training video @ St James Park from FCB FB page. Arda seemed quite uninterested in training. Or is it just me?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Watched the training video @ St James Park from FCB FB page. Arda seemed quite uninterested in training. Or is it just me?

Sad to hear that. He had it tough to break in last season and this one we signed Denis and Gomes. It probably affects him.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Cry me a river... If he'd move his ass during the games in Barca and Turkey than maybe we could have some hope, but he just looks like he doesn't want to play football anymore - we really should try to offload him asap.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I think he wants to do his best but his body just doesn't listen anymore. Vs. Croatia he was beast at times but then just disappeared.

It's sad really for all parties including most of us who were excited to have him.

Home of Barca Fans