Arda Turan

Zinedinho

He's very good. He can perfectly bench Iniesta or Rakitic.

The collateral damage is our youngsters, particularly Rafinha and Samper. They have a chance to prove themselves in the first half of the season.

Jombi

It´s 34M. Not 41M. And Jackson goes for 35M with 29. Arda is still 28. Do not make things up.

The total deal is 41m euros and he wont play until January. Jackson Martinez is still 28, turns 29 on October 3. Do not make things up. :lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
Lol...Barca doesn't have to worry at all on the financial aspect of this transfer. As someone before me already mentioned: Jersey sales.

All the ethnically Turkish people in Europe are going to buy his shirt like crazy, probably including me even though I never get Barca shirts with name prints on them.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
It's 34 + 7. And Arda will be 29 when he debuts for Barça.

what's wrong with that? he is in the prime of his career and will give us his three/four best seasons.

[MENTION=20218]Origami[/MENTION] not only that but the millions of muslim fans in the middle east and across the world. he will get a cult like following from the muslim barca fans.

F

Flavia

what's wrong with that? he is in the prime of his career and will give us his three/four best seasons.
@Origami not only that but the millions of muslim fans in the middle east and across the world. he will get a cult like following from the muslim barca fans.

Did I say there was anything wrong? I just corrected raki's post.

raki

The total deal is 41m euros and he wont play until January. Jackson Martinez is still 28, turns 29 on October 3. Do not make things up. :lol:

The deal is 34M. You dont know the incentives. Period.

Bulut (agent Turan): "We've reached an agreement today because Luis Enrique insisted he wanted the player now. Today's deal is due to him".

Lucho request. Enough for me.
Alwaus whining in this forum. Jesus almighy.

It's 34 + 7. And Arda will be 29 when he debuts for Barça.

The +7 are not mandatory so they are not added, at moment, to the transfer fee.

Jombi

[MENTION=20218]Origami[/MENTION] not only that but the millions of muslim fans in the middle east and across the world. he will get a cult like following from the muslim barca fans.

Players who are 29 years old are much cheaper in general than players in their first of half their 20s. That's just the reality. So Arda Turan should be compared to players sold at that age.

The reason 29 year olds are cheaper are of course that they have basically zero sell-on value and is not a long term investment/needs to be replaced in a few years.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

The +7 are not mandatory so they are not added, at moment, to the transfer fee.

Yes, they are. Precisely why no one will know what they are, exactly. This was just to appear the 41m won't be paid, so extra taxes aren't added. They payed his buyout.

Horatio

You're welcome

We have to consider the knock-off jersey's though lol. Nevertheless....Arda is considered a hero in Turkey and will increase the Barca fanbase surely. And indeed like you mentioned will increase fanbase among muslims all across the world.

Smart investment imo.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
He never needed speed to be good and his dribbling is very good. He follows the play very well and offers Iniesta the competition that he really needs. He will push Neymar to be a better player also. And... Pique needs someone... to talk to... about.. well... beards.

raki

Yes, they are. Precisely why no one will know what they are, exactly. This was just to appear the 41m won't be paid, so extra taxes aren't added. They payed his buyout.

It´s easy to guess. Liga or CL trophies in the forthcoming years.
A great player with great skill and fierce who can play in 3 positions. I´m pleased.

Did Atletico Madrid have a huge Muslim following because of Arda Turan?

Dont know. Go to Muslim countries and check it out.

Home of Barca Fans