Arda Turan

Jombi

We've had few injuries, its just that we were extremely lucky last season so we are not used to normal situations.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
The rules clearly state we can make an emergency signing and the club had been notified that the ban was indeed over.

Weird circumstance that Rafinha got hurt for the whole year but legally Barca should be allowed to register Turan.

FIFA can't just keep on making up rules as they go along. I'm so fucking sick of FIFA and the corrupt Blatter regime.

Barcafan 2304

The rules clearly state we can make an emergency signing and the club had been notified that the ban was indeed over.

Weird circumstance that Rafinha got hurt for the whole year but legally Barca should be allowed to register Turan.

FIFA can't just keep on making up rules as they go along. I'm so fucking sick of FIFA and the corrupt Blatter regime.

Nail on the head, great point

Alarcón

Exactly. I don't think FIFA even have a legal basis for forbidding us from registering Arda. The ban is over and RFEF rules are clear. Everything beyond that is just politics.

xXKonan

Robert (sports director): "Arda? Hopefully we can register him, but it's not up to us. We're waiting to see what happens."

Home of Barca Fans