Arda Turan

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Apparently the FCBotiga Megastore at Camp Nou has already started selling Arda jerseys.

25qsr5y.jpg

SKS-

Interesting signing to say the least.

Whenever a team wins the CL, you can point to extreme luck in certain games or plays, however, I think Barca's luck (if you wanna call it that) stemmed from not having to deal with major injuries or players missing significant time in the second half of the season. To that point, in essence, Barca needed squad depth and this signing allows for squad depth at more than one position.
From that perspective alone it's a good signing because it fills a need, but a great signing? I don't think that can be determined until we see him play.

xXKonan

New Barcelona player Arda Turan is expected to wear shirt number 6 at Barcelona. Numbers 2, 17 and 19 also available at this moment. [sport]

Sounds like more Speculation than fact from Sport. But I do think Vidal will get the 2 and if the Rumors of Sandro and Munir being Promoted are true I could see Sandro getting the 19 and Munir getting the 17. Leaving the 6 Open.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
:lol:

was that a genuine doubt or sarcasm?
Just want to know how influential and useful this sell-back option is. :coffee:

[MENTION=19181]amircule[/MENTION]
Ofc They won't use it. Lucho requested this purchase. No sane president would use this option.

xXKonan

Except for Benedito who said he would use it if he became President. (Could be huge BS by AS though and it's not like he has a chance at being President anyway)

Found this Gif From Reddit.

EmbarrassedDentalAlaskanmalamute.gif

During the CL match vs Bayer leverkusen.

Last edited:

Bran the Greenseer

Except for Benedito who said he would use it if he became President. (Could be huge BS by AS though and it's not like he has a chance at being President anyway)

Found this Gif From Reddit.

EmbarrassedDentalAlaskanmalamute.gif

During the CL match vs Bayer leverkusen.

Definitely has the barca technical ability.

JPM85

New Barcelona player Arda Turan is expected to wear shirt number 6 at Barcelona. Numbers 2, 17 and 19 also available at this moment. [sport]

Sounds like more Speculation than fact from Sport. But I do think Vidal will get the 2 and if the Rumors of Sandro and Munir being Promoted are true I could see Sandro getting the 19 and Munir getting the 17. Leaving the 6 Open.

Personally I think it would be strange to have the number 6 given to Arda. Like the number 5 given to Sergio, it should be given to a Barca youngster. Only issue we currently have is, to who can we give it, as there is no one yet to pick up that number.

Rafinha has a personal link with number 12, so won't change it's number
Jordi Alba has played number 18 with Spain and Barca lately, so looks like he has his as well.
Option would be to assign it to Bartra, don't know if he has a personal number?

Yannik

Such a clause on a player that is already suspended for 6months (because of the club's fault, not his own like Suarez was) is disrespectful and embarassing. I cant remember thats ive ever seen something like this.
You'd think Barca offers him some sort of compensation for the fact that THEY are the reason that he is 6months suspended, but no.
I feel sorry for Arda, but then again it was him who signed this contract, knowing about all of this. I dont get why he downgrades himself that much just for the signing.
Just imagine, you move to Barca, find a house, find a kindergarten for your children, you wife finds a new job, everythings cool, then Barca calls like "Yo Arda, pack your bags, youre going home again"

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Such a clause on a player that is already suspended for 6months (because of the club's fault, not his own like Suarez was) is disrespectful and embarassing. I cant remember thats ive ever seen something like this.
You'd think Barca offers him some sort of compensation for the fact that THEY are the reason that he is 6months suspended, but no.
I feel sorry for Arda, but then again it was him who signed this contract, knowing about all of this. I dont get why he downgrades himself that much just for the signing.
Just imagine, you move to Barca, find a house, find a kindergarten for your children, you wife finds a new job, everythings cool, then Barca calls like "Yo Arda, pack your bags, youre going home again"

You kind of answered that. He signed a contract knowing that it could happen.

Home of Barca Fans