Arda Turan

xXKonan

Official: Fifa informed Barcelona that registrating Arda "could be" against Fifa rules, Barcelona urges them to give a more concrete answer

:lol:

"Could Be" the hell kind of response is that.

F

Flavia

[tw]647488815058276352[/tw]

[tw]647489098664574976[/tw]

"Could be" :lol:

They're probably too busy with the Swiss investigation.

frog-fcb

So do we register him and see if its illegal wouldnt i be funny if the prosecutors in us an switzerland were barca fans and have a grudge against fifa due to our ban

Bran the Greenseer

Seriously, screw fifa at this point. I think they straight up hate us for some reason, did Rosell do something to piss them off? Was it the whole Neymar thing? ARGH

xXKonan

If Fifa is going to be like this we might as well say fuck it and Register him and get him ready for Sevilla. Our Ban legally ended on August 31st and the Spanish Federation says it's legal for us to do so.

What is Fifa going to do? they have their own issues and they are probably trying to make up laws as they go so fuck em.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
From Sport:

The communication sent by FIFA has not answered the petition raised by FC Barcelona, instead it merely expresses that in their opinion the RFEF is unable to register the player mentioned, because the RFEF’s rules "could conflict" with FIFA’s rules governing these situations.

FC Barcelona has therefore reiterated to football’s international body the need for precision in their response — be that an affirmative or a negative — because it was never FC Barcelona’s intention to request a legal opinion.

So they "recommend" not to register him,

Last edited:

Galning

Just register him for fuck's sake. "Could be", is this a joke? They don't know? They're not sure yet? FIFA is a circus.

Catalan Fan

I honestly think FIFA are about to implode.

I suspect the majority of the committee members/high ranking officials are either burying their heads deeper into the sand or just plain running scared as to who will be indicted next.

Can just imagine FCB sending a letter asking for clarification on Arda, then getting it returned from FIFA HQ a few days later saying "not known at this address".

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans