Arda Turan

F

FlaFCB

Sooo biased... He was telling Ramos to not hold him by the throat, watch it again...

And yes, the foul could have been avoided, but you guys are using him as a scapegoat for the horrible defending in that play... What's next? Are we going to blame players for conceding corners that lead to goals? Or better yet, blame our forwards for missing easy goals?

Maschearano should have dealt with Ramos, which was an odd pairing to begin with, but he got a free header instead which has nothing to do with Arda...

How could 170m Masch deal with ramos, an excellent header? It was really bad defending, I agree.

And the problem with arda is that he always makes those reckless fouls. It was really stupid. Lucho should had sub umtiti in, not him. No arda, no foul.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
How could 170m Masch deal with ramos, an excellent header? And the problem with arda is that he always makes those reckless fouls. It was really stupid. Lucho should had sub umtiti in, not him. No arda, no foul.

As I said, Masch should not be paired with Ramos in the first place, but if they are paired it his responsibility his player doesn't get a free header, it's not like he out jumped him, Ramos had absolutely no opposition... We could have conceded from the handful of corners in the last minutes, would that have been Alba's fault?

I know the fault was avoidable, and it's true that he makes those fouls way too often, but once the ball is played the team has to defend, whether it was a stupid foul or not, and we failed to do so in a catastrophic manner...

I'm not saying Arda was good, or even that he should stay next season, just that he is not the only one to blame here...

Raketa10

Oh and one more thing after he made that STUPID foul he than market NOBODY in the goalkeepeing area and than we concede a goal and he starts to waive with his hands!?!?

Just look how Varane passed by him and he didn't even bother to try to mark him he just stood there. Honestly I would kick his ass in the locker room, he is our worst signing of all time!

He is second most iritating person in FC Barcelona just behind Lucho.

Last edited:

Devils

I don't care if China or Turkey come calling. He has to go.

We have enough depth to cover him as well so we should get rid of him in January.

Has. to. go.

El Flaco

Do you have the part where Arda makes the 'I will slit your throat' gesture just seconds after? I am not sure UEFA or FIFA look kindly on that disgusting gesture either.

[gfy]OccasionalPastelGoosefish[/gfy]

[gfy]ActualAlienatedFugu[/gfy]

Thanks for bringing some sanity in here. You forgot the best part though:

CyxQSujXcAIJUeW.jpg

Three players covering Luca Vasquez for no apparent reason. This is shit tier defending.

[gfy]FavorableRectangularGrassspider[/gfy]

[gfy]DefiniteJovialAsiansmallclawedotter[/gfy]

The players within that red ring are Suárez, Piqué and Busquets btw

F

FlaFCB

As I said, Masch should not be paired with Ramos in the first place, but if they are paired it his responsibility his player doesn't get a free header, it's not like he out jumped him, Ramos had absolutely no opposition... We could have conceded from the handful of corners in the last minutes, would that have been Alba's fault?

I know the fault was avoidable, and it's true that he makes those fouls way too often, but once the ball is played the team has to defend, whether it was a stupid foul or not, and we failed to do so in a catastrophic manner...

I'm not saying Arda was good, or even that he should stay next season, just that he is not the only one to blame here...

No, licho is the more at fault, for subbing him in. But arda not only commited the foul, but didn't do zilch to help the defense there. It was really bad defending as well, but the foul was so unecessary, it's infuriating.

Dado

Thanks for bringing some sanity in here. You forgot the best part though:

CyxQSujXcAIJUeW.jpg

Three players covering Luca Vasquez for no apparent reason. This is shit tier defending.

At least they are covering ...Denis Suarez and Turan are just watching but thats nothing compared to Luis Suarez who did not think it was needed to enter the the penalty area ....

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Denis and Arda didn't even bother following the players they were marking.

This attitude stinks and got no place here. Especially when you're fighting for minutes.

God Serena

Denis and Arda didn't even bother following the players they were marking.

This attitude stinks and got no place here. Especially when you're fighting for minutes.

That's really unforgivable, imo. Arda is legendary for his laziness since he joined and should have been watching the game from the stands, so it's not really surprising to see him not doing jack shit to help, but Denis? That's not behavior we'd see from Rafinha.

Home of Barca Fans