Are you happy that we got Olmo?

Are you happy we got Olmo?

• Total voters

jamrock

No the rule is understanding we didn't have 750m euros to spend on players, 2 summers ago.

Not everyone got that, unfortunately.

JamDav1982

No the rule is understanding we didn't have 750m euros to spend on players, 2 summers ago.

Not everyone got that, unfortunately.

No one ever claimed they did.....

Lacks a basic understanding of why the levers were pulled or what the income could be used for to even use that as a strawman...

Again.. Laporta himself said if not for FFP rules they would not be pulling the levers.

And no... the club did not as some claim 'need to sell players or pull levers to resructure debt'.

Nucky

I'd prefer Nico and DM but here we are.. I'm not exactly excited but I don't mind him coming either, specially now when Gundogan left..

Iniesta Ultra

We need players to break buses which Nico and Mcry can't do on regular basis. We need Kvara, Barcola, Savinho, etc.

Olmo can compete with panda for most time out injured.

Rory

We'll have the answer at the end of the season. If he's been injured for crucial games regardless of result, but especially if we lose then he's a poor signing.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe what khaled said was right. Maybe players need more time to get used to this intense tempo and once they do we might see less injuries

Horatio

You're welcome
Maybe what khaled said was right. Maybe players need more time to get used to this intense tempo and once they do we might see less injuries
ffs that’s what I have been saying for months. Big changes like this, the body needs time to adapt. That’s why players were gassed second half of season under Koeman. He also attempted to increase intensity and pressing. Xavi as well.

But for body to get to that level or catch up with others can take a long time.

Home of Barca Fans