Arjen Robben

CatalinR10

10334339_1074233699283512_4584715131010065485_n.jpg

Der Kaiser

He absolutely was very quick but the fastest ever? how do they even measure that shit?

Fastest player ever recorded... they dont do it for every match.

And if you dont know how they measure pace, Im sorry but good luck getting out of high school :lol:

Icarium

Lifestealer
It hurt after spain getting thrashed like that but when robben outpaced ramos i could not stop laughing and casillas :lol:

Gilberto

Fastest player ever recorded... they dont do it for every match.

And if you dont know how they measure pace, Im sorry but good luck getting out of high school :lol:

Lol, I am already out of high school, but I forgive you.

I will do another try to express my disbelief:
How is it possible that a 30-year-old, injury-prone Robben is the fastest footballer ever, after a long season and 80 minutes in that particular game. How is it possible that the pacewhores in Fifa such as Walcott, Aubameyang, Biabiany and Agbonlahor have never run faster than him, or even players such as Bale, Ronaldo and Valencia :D

May be I am just too critical and I do not want to take anything away from Robben, I love him, and hopefully I am wrong and if so, congratulations to Robben :D
May be I am stupid. I don't know.

LeeRomeno

They just don't record the speed in too many games. I imagine it's only FIFA games or even only WC games.

Yes it has been stated several times that its in World Cup games, Walcott, Bale, Agbonlahor etc have never played in WC. Ronaldo? Please:

Alik

How is he getting faster with age? Fastest player in the tournament so far. And among the best.

F

Flavia

Best player to me, so far. It seems he hasn't aged at all. I just wonder if he can keep it up until the end.

Jägermeister

My german commentator :facepalm:
Said "he always falls at the right moments, this really shows his worldclass" after another dive from Robben.
Good player, but not likeable.

Home of Barca Fans