Arjen Robben

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
robben is good but you guys are massively overrating him. the way spain's defence lined up was basically a set up for ever attribute robben has. a high defence chasing back at him is a stuff of dreams for a player like robben. Every player has his comfort zone and spain played right on robben's comfort zone because they didn't analysis the opponent, they only wanted to play their game.

Robben is playing on a world class level since years. He was always more consistent than Ribery for Bayern and because of the great medical staff he also has less problems with bad injuries.
The only problem were his nerves. It was horrible how he missed in all those important moments in the 11/12 season (not to mention the WC final 2010).
But he came back even stronger and finally scored the winner for Bayern in the CL final.

I like Robben very much. He is also someone who speaks the truth in interviews after matches. Is never afraid to give a honest statement where others just use the common phrases.
Always wants to win and would give his life every time. Look at Bayern's games vs Real this year. The whole team played terrible in both matches but Robben was the only one causing dangerous moments with his will.

Of course Spain's high line suited him yesterday but regardless, Robben is easily in the top 5 of attacking players. Could be no. 1 at the moment. Let's see what Leo brings to the table.

khaled_a_d

Robben is playing on a world class level since years. He was always more consistent than Ribery for Bayern and because of the great medical staff he also has less problems with bad injuries.
The only problem were his nerves. It was horrible how he missed in all those important moments in the 11/12 season (not to mention the WC final 2010).
But he came back even stronger and finally scored the winner for Bayern in the CL final.

I like Robben very much. He is also someone who speaks the truth in interviews after matches. Is never afraid to give a honest statement where others just use the common phrases.
Always wants to win and would give his life every time. Look at Bayern's games vs Real this year. The whole team played terrible in both matches but Robben was the only one causing dangerous moments with his will.

Of course Spain's high line suited him yesterday but regardless, Robben is easily in the top 5 of attacking players. Could be no. 1 at the moment. Let's see what Leo brings to the table.

+1

Gilberto

distance/time?

Ok, may be I should rephrase my question: how often do they measure things like this, and what players. Robben obviously was very quick but I very much doubt he is the fastest ever. May be they only use big players for this, or may be they do this only on big stages. There must've been someone faster, at any time in the history lol.

AfricanBavarian

Ok, may be I should rephrase my question: how often do they measure things like this, and what players. Robben obviously was very quick but I very much doubt he is the fastest ever. May be they only use big players for this, or may be they do this only on big stages. There must've been someone faster, at any time in the history lol.

Technology is improving exponentially so im not surprised that they can record such things.

L

linetty

Peak Robben is not even close to average Messi. Let alone peak Messi.

Home of Barca Fans