Arjen Robben

BerkeleyBernie

He is good but not that good.......I mean...PIQUE wtf. He is supposed to be a world class centre back.

Robben *is* that good, but I agree- wtf was Pique doing there diving in like an amateur? Guess he thought he could pick the ball off Robben, but once committed, made Robben's turn around him easy.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I'm amazed people are still only realising how good Robben is... It's like only people who support his current or former clubs know anything about him. He's always been an excellent player destined to be one of the best around.

Barcilliant

What a beast.

f04ed4c38ca80436d658ca5f8af775ea.500x280x135.gif

JUST LOOK HOW FING SLOW PIQUE IS! He has the turning radius of the Titanic. He was closer to Robben when Robben received the ball yet even Ramos who was nowhere in the pic made up ground while all Pique did was ball watch.

According to Bartomeu "The best CB in the world"!:hooray:

Barcilliant

Robben was always a great player (skillwise and speedwise) but the mental side of his game improving has been the decisive factor. On his day he is up there with the best.

Galning

JUST LOOK HOW FING SLOW PIQUE IS! He has the turning radius of the Titanic. He was closer to Robben when Robben received the ball yet even Ramos who was nowhere in the pic made up ground while all Pique did was ball watch.

Euhm that's because Piqué was going one way, Robben cut back and he's obviously a lot faster and agile than Piqué, while Ramos is also faster and running in one direction instead of having to turn. I'm sure you figured that out too, right?

Barcilliant

Euhm that's because Piqué was going one way, Robben cut back and he's obviously a lot faster and agile than Piqué, while Ramos is also faster and running in one direction instead of having to turn. I'm sure you figured that out too, right?

True BUT he's still slow. Also he didn't even make a 1/4 attempt challenge-just watched the ball go into the net.

ammarfcb

ze special one
robben is good but you guys are massively overrating him. the way spain's defence lined up was basically a set up for ever attribute robben has. a high defence chasing back at him is a stuff of dreams for a player like robben. Every player has his comfort zone and spain played right on robben's comfort zone because they didn't analysis the opponent, they only wanted to play their game.

Home of Barca Fans