Arthur

Felipetonelo

Last season everyone said Barca needed a controller type of player, someone who could keep the ball and deal with pressure in away CL games/difficult games.

This season we had this guy, and we didn't use him. What a terrible management.

Orion

The best midfielder we have didnt play so that Valverde can play defensive.

Man, the more I think about what happpend, the angrier I get.

eaman

The minute he came on we controlled the game and moved the ball forward quicker on the ground. Him not starting is the main reason we are out.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
I actually wasn't that impressed by his performance. We gained control of the match because Liverpool were up and started sitting back and pressing less, not because of Arthur. In fact he missed some clear opportunities to put our runners through and lost possession towards the end of the game with almost no pressure

Having said that, undoubtedly better than Busquets today.

eaman

I actually wasn't that impressed by his performance. We gained control of the match because Liverpool were up and started sitting back and pressing less, not because of Arthur. In fact he missed some clear opportunities to put our runners through and lost possession towards the end of the game with almost no pressure

Well there's no way of knowing what he would have done when Liverpool were behind. I'm sure he would have made us look better and controlled the game more than rakitic or Vidal did in both legs. Really that first leg was embarrassing how much we didn't control the game in midfield seen as we were at home

aqua2nd

Last season everyone said Barca needed a controller type of player, someone who could keep the ball and deal with pressure in away CL games/difficult games.

This season we had this guy, and we didn't use him. What a terrible management.

That's pragmatic side of EV, the great result of the last match clouded his decision.
Last week I said that they dominated us in play but we got the result because we're more clinical and Messi's sparks of genius and many people only saw the scores.

Last edited:

Arizona Scott

Well there's no way of knowing what he would have done when Liverpool were behind. I'm sure he would have made us look better and controlled the game more than rakitic or Vidal did in both legs. Really that first leg was embarrassing how much we didn't control the game in midfield seen as we were at home

How can you not have Busquet's in this equation however, Vidal was certainly more present than he was.

Home of Barca Fans