Arturo Vidal

God Serena

Recent picture of Vidal:

DjmqlUKUcAI6fJd.jpg

Fitness and physical conditioning look incredible.

He doesn't look any better than I do here.

BBZ8800

Vidal at LM what the hell is that?*

and yeah i actually forgot about Raki :lol: we have so many midfielders

unless you meant :vidal:

I was writing from left to right
Lm Cou
Cm Busi
Cm Raki
Rm Vidal Arturo

Or switch Raki and Arturo.
But not as wingers, but as 4 true Cms in a 442 without wingers.
Or drop Raki or Vidal and put Malcom or Dembele in.

Those two will be our lineups early in the season, until someone explodes, fails or gets injured.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Vidal is not a technically limited player like Paulinho was

Also his role is off the bench and as rotation. So his age is mitigated in this way.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Why will he be hardly used?

Ev wants 3 or 4 cms in 442
Busi
Cou
Raki first 3 picks

4th Vidal
5th Arthur

So, Vidal is either a starter or a first Cm sub for every match.
Without injuries that means 20-40 appearances.

Not exactly a player who we will rarely use.

So you think a midfield that relies heavily on 31 year old washed up Vidal in physical decline, as well as 30 year old Rakitic without a good CL performance in 3 years, is one that would compete for the champions league?

What exactly does Vidal provide that we don't get from Roberto anyway? Why is it that we keep on recycling through different backup mids with limited impact (Gomes, Arda, Denis, Paulinho, Vidal) but not changing the one constant letdown in our 3 years of tournament failure which is our STARTING midfield?

YodaMaster

Lmao there are so many fucking clowns on this forum. Hating on Thiago then come here and say it's all right to get Vidal.
Well you fuckers were saying that "Thiago is injury prone", "Nobody wants Thiago, that's telling a lot" (even though he was never officially for sale UNLIKE Vidal!), "50m is too much for Thiago" etc. All this shit applies 1000 times more for 32 yo disabled bench warmer Vidal and you here are enjoying his possible coming ? This forum is invaded by hypocrites. If I could, I'd ban them all.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Lmao there are so many fucking clowns on this forum. Hating on Thiago then come here and say it's all right to get Vidal.
Well you fuckers were saying that "Thiago is injury prone", "Nobody wants Thiago, that's telling a lot" (even though he was never officially for sale UNLIKE Vidal!), "50m is too much for Thiago" etc. All this shit applies 1000 times more for 32 yo disabled bench warmer Vidal and you here are enjoying his possible coming ? This forum is invaded by hypocrites. If I could, I'd ban them all.

good thing you are not a mod then. Lol.

CatalinR10

I don't know how tot think about this but i prefer seeing it this way , we got for digne + vidal 30 mil .

It's pretty much a digne + vidal exchange for him , which i am more than happy.

I liked him a lot in his juve and first part of his bayern period ( don't know if he was good or not in last bayern period cause i didn't see any of their games but didn't people around here throw tantrums that he was injured vs rm and that rm was incredibly lucky because of that ? )

I see the downside being that he is injury proned (?) and likes to party (?)

But I guess that he is also a pretty experienced player since he won so much with juve/bayern and chile so far.

I'm 100% more confident with this transfer than I was with Paulinho's.

I hope he gives his all as a bench player and will be trully professional.

God Serena

Vidal is not a technically limited player like Paulinho was

Also his role is off the bench and as rotation. So his age is mitigated in this way.

You don't know this. That's the role Paulinho should have had and he ended up dragging our midfield down way more often than he had any right to.

Home of Barca Fans