Arturo Vidal

messi2140

6racies Xavi
He likes to have many options. Unfortunately, the more options he has, the more likely he is to choose the stupid ones.

There are way too many option on the midfield now , especially since Im quite sure Coutinho , Busquets and Rakitic are sure starters. He will have 5 players competing for one spot , and if the rumours are true that Valverde wanted Vidal , that doesnt spell good news for the rest.

serghei

:lol: It's a miracle he wasn't sent off against us in the CL final from Berlin as well in the first 40 mins or so.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Busi and Rakitic are 30+ and Coutinho can play as wide midfielder or left winger too. Others will get their chances even with a new midfield signing. We lost some big minutes with Iniesta and Pualinho. I am sure Rafinha will leave by end of transfer window. He wants to leave.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
:lol: It's a miracle he wasn't sent off against us in the CL final from Berlin as well in the first 40 mins or so.

Warriors live on the edge :paulinho:

I bet he'll get sent off when he plays for us with the bad luck we have lol

Jombi

More than 100 people in here :lol:

I guess I am in minority but wouldn't mind Vidal giving us some muscle for a season or two.

Its definitely a luxury signing. If he gets say 10m a year for three years, plus 30m transfer fee, thats 60m for one season if we can get that out of his body before he's totally done.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
This “Pashtun” you make fun of was missing against Roma away leg. The team is full of mentally weak players. If the players didn’t mentally crumble Barca would have made it through.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This “Pashtun” you make fun of was missignagainst Roma away leg. The team is full of mentally weak players. If the players didn’t mentally crumble Barca would have made it through.

Same mentally weak players have won the CL while mentally strong Arturito has gotten sent off or missed crucial penalties for his teams.

Home of Barca Fans