Arturo Vidal

Riordon

Haven't seen him play for a while bar the yearly two games vs Real but take away his injuries and him being a party animal.... is this a guy that will instantly improve us? He is surely better than Paulinho

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I hate everything about this transfer. Also we came in without a proper plan this window. Wanted Willian and Rabiot without any alternatives. Both clubs told us to go away and now we are just taking pieces on the board which are available. Not really a good sign, it still might turn out good but some better planning would help. Good thing we sealed off Arthur and Lenglet much early and all went well with that. Overall a good window but could have been better.

Arthur and Lenglet were Robert's signings.

I like the Malcom signing too, but if Valverde is going to play a 4-4-2 then what's even the point.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Plus Thiago fits the team better and plays our style well. While Vidal at best can be a squad player. We just need to trust in Arthur now to step up.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Would much rather have Milinkovic Savic........

Too expensive unfortunately. Also buying him for that price would mean he would be an undisputed starter. I only want a workhorse to defend leads, rotate, play in tough away games. The base style should be classic Barca football.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Looking at injury history of Vidal and Thiago since the start of 2014/15 season.

Games missed:

Vidal:

2017/18: 15
2016/17: 4
2015/16: 1
2014/15: 3

Thiago:

2017/18: 19
2016/17: 5
2015/16: 6
2014/15: 26

So Thiago has missed more games in every of the last 4 seasons. Vidal has missed a total of 23 games in 4 years while Thiago has missed 56 games. Yet some people still think it's better to pay double or even more of what we'll pay for Vidal to get Thiago just because he's younger and has "Barça DNA" (which Cesc also had :lol: ).

Younger by 4 years, better player, better fit, better character. All minute details because ..... reasons.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
FUCK NO. This ass cannot get my favourite player number just like that. That would be a disgrace. Arthur should have it. He will stay here longer.

I think Umtiti will take Vidal's vacated 22, since he wanted the number back in 16/17. Arturo will take Umtiti's 23 then hopefully.

Home of Barca Fans