Arturo Vidal

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Arthur is the controlling mid in the team. Thiago would take his minutes.

You're that certain that Vidal won't interfere with Arthur's minutes, and that EV won't mess with the formation just to incorporate Vidal?

You guys take it for granted that he's a role player. With the fact that EV demanded Vidal and was in love with Paulinho, I could easily see him getting overplayed

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Scenes when he gets Iniesta's no. 8.

Here:

champions-league-final-2015-best-pictures-from-barcelonas-thrilling-win-over-juventus-in-berlin-54-638.jpg

Icarium

Lifestealer
Perez won't sell Modric anyway, fans will call for his head if it happens especially with no signing in sight. Hard pass on Vidal.

xXKonan

Lol if Valverde plays a 4-4-2 next season despite having real good wingers and good CM options next season then I'm all for him leaving at the end of the season.

Can't fall back on the "But Dembouz Injury!" excuse this season since we have Malcom and Coutinho as well.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Perez won't sell Modric anyway, fans will call for his head if it happens especially with no signing in sight. Hard pass on Vidal.

Florentino's stooges in the Madrid press reporting he told Modric's agent to bring him his 750m buyout clause if he want to leave.

Tekkers

This fascination with workhorses continues to amaze me.

With the way people talk you'd think Rakitic was Schweinsteiger reincarnate with how untouchable his starting spot supposedly is, and Paulinho some kind of goalscoring Kante off the bench. And that not having either of these players means the instantaneous death of our defense and our midfield getting run down.

Hard to imagine we wouldn't have won a CL with this beast roster, and one would at least expect that those players perform well in the CL individually. Yet here we are.

you've got fans on here hesitant to depart from the 4-4-2 formation because rakitic "thrived" (whatever that means) under that formation. as if the attacking potential of this team should be constrained because of rakitic of all players

Icarium

Lifestealer
Florentino's stooges in the Madrid press reporting he told Modric's agent to bring him his 750m buyout clause if he want to leave.

Lol. Sane move from him. Losing their two best players without replacement is beyond stupid.

Icarium

Lifestealer
you've got fans on here hesitant to depart from the 4-4-2 formation because rakitic "thrived" (whatever that means) under that formation. as if the attacking potential of this team should be constrained because of rakitic of all players

Who exactly are these fans? Rakitic best season came in 4-3-3, so i don't know what that means really. We have two real wingers now and if we still go with 4-4-2 god this season will be boring. Ronaldo less madrid, this is our chance for CL. I hope we don't make such stupid mistakes again.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
You're that certain that Vidal won't interfere with Arthur's minutes, and that EV won't mess with the formation just to incorporate Vidal?

You guys take it for granted that he's a role player. With the fact that EV demanded Vidal and was in love with Paulinho, I could easily see him getting overplayed

I hope that doesn’t happen. Valverde needs to fix his mistakes or get sacked.

Home of Barca Fans