Arturo Vidal

Joan

We'll never officially know what Inter offered (MD will probably make it up when they see how much he's earning). It's a safe clickbait to post.

BBZ8800

Maybe this will slightly calm down guys who are angry currently.
This is fun to watch, we need some of that spirit among our too nice schoolboys:

:lol:

Tekkers

Maybe this will slightly calm down guys who are angry currently.
This is fun to watch, we need some of that spirit among our too nice schoolboys:

:lol:

what purpose does rakitic serve now with this signing, in addition to arthur and roberto moving to the midfield?

Trafalgar

Arturo Vidal will join Barcelona for less than €20m. Final agreement not reached yet but the player will soon become a Barça player. [Cadena SER]

Devils

Squad is in beast mode.

FFS EV better not fuck this season up. Just too much quality in all areas to put to waste.

BBZ8800

what purpose does rakitic serve now with this signing, in addition to arthur and roberto moving to the midfield?

Roberto will be a RB, and probably a midfielder only from time to time.
Arthur is below Rakitic in a pecking order.

Imo, a pecking order of midfielders:
1. Busi
2. Coutinho
3. Rakitic
4. Vidal
long pause

5. Arthur
6. Rafinha
7. Roberto
long pause
Other guys will barely play (except Gomes, of course, lol).

** I have seen now on whoscored that in a league match against Schalke this February, Vidal as a CM made 14 tackles in one match :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Arturo-Vidal2.jpg

turin-italy-23rd-february-2016-uefa-champions-league-football-juventus-FH86MY.jpg

Total-Football

i swear i suspected this signing.. the club did well this season buying wise but still failed as usual selling wise.. out of the whole lot of the miserable players we sold the only two who are actually useful (i wouldnt mind paulinho though because the money was right). lets picture a champions league clash with alba missing who is playing in his place. digne provided decent back up. gomes, denis, paco, munir, vidal, rafinha (yes.even him) are useless, and all of them are still here. add the fact that we overspent last year and certainly took a good chunk from this years budget and you will see that another expensive signing was not realistic. Vidal is a good player but one on his last professional years.. you never know how those do. not all of them are giggs or zanetis.

Judoman

Few days ago when i mentioned i would be fine with this guy as a short term option, i forgot about those alchohol incidents. I hope this is all what it was...incidents.

Anyway, for a 20 mil risk is low and the guy can easily be Edgar Davids 2.0 .

I do hope we sell 3-4 players before the season starts.

Home of Barca Fans