Arturo Vidal

Devils

i swear i suspected this signing.. the club did well this season buying wise but still failed as usual selling wise.. out of the whole lot of the miserable players we sold the only two who are actually useful (i wouldnt mind paulinho though because the money was right). lets picture a champions league clash with alba missing who is playing in his place. digne provided decent back up. gomes, denis, paco, munir, vidal, rafinha (yes.even him) are useless, and all of them are still here. add the fact that we overspent last year and certainly took a good chunk from this years budget and you will see that another expensive signing was not realistic. Vidal is a good player but one on his last professional years.. you never know how those do. not all of them are giggs or zanetis.

They can't make all the sales while on the US tour. They need a full squad of players for the matches.

I suspect after that has finished, many will get shipped out.

Neeraj

Don't hate him as a player; dislike his brainless rampages - getting sent off against Madrid (everyone saw it coming). Would be indifferent to the transfer at ~20 million, cause that could be a valuable addition to the squad. But as others have expressed, Valverde factor could ruin everything.

FCBfan22

If we sign him for 20-25 million, it's great business, as long as we don't give him a 5 year contract.

3-year one would be great.

Devils

[tw]1025072167598215168[/tw]

They met with him last week. More ninja moves by our board.

Incredible how they move in the shadows.

Masters of the dark arts!

kilian

He`s one of those guys that make you think he could break your leg when he runs at you. Definitely will add some fear factor to our midfield if he comes. Besides that, he has pretty good technique. Could be a good addition to our squad for 20 mil, if he stays injury and bullshit free.

soul24rage

does vidal has a EU passport? if not then we have marlon, arthur and coutinho in our non-EU spot. (unless coutinho got already a EU passport)

Devils

does vidal has a EU passport? if not then we have marlon, arthur and coutinho in our non-EU spot. (unless coutinho got already a EU passport)

He doesn't.

Coutinho, Arthur and Vidal will be our 3 non-Eu players.

Marlon and Yerry will be shipped out.

Edit: Rumors were that Coutinho was getting his Italian/Portuguese passport soon, I'm not sure if that happened yet or not.

Joan

He doesn't.

Coutinho, Arthur and Vidal will be our 3 non-Eu players.

Marlon and Yerry will be shipped out.

Edit: Rumors were that Coutinho was getting his Italian/Portuguese passport soon, I'm not sure if that happened yet or not.

If transfermarkt is to be believed, it's true.

https://www.transfermarkt.de/philippe-coutinho/profil/spieler/80444

Coutiho.png

EdmondDantes

I read somewhere that Vidal had an Italian passport. I can't verify it though.

There's a rumour coming out from the apparently reliable Chilean press that agreeing terms with Vidal is a final ultimatum to Rabiot, he has until tomorrow to express his desire to leave PSG, if not we will indeed sign Arturo.

Despite his alcoholism and other off-the-field incidents, for 25 million, I wouldn't mind him.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
So apparently Inter were closer to signing him but they changed their attention to Modric.

If they can actually get him away from madrid the vidal deal would be even more sweeter.

Home of Barca Fans