Atlético Madrid

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Simeone: "We need to recover as quickly as possible. We've a game on Sunday".

Oh Cholo, I doubt there's anyone quite like you.

Ghost

2 words: Diego Simeone.

Best of luck. Rather them (or Bayern) than f*ckin' Real/Chelsea winning it.

desoe

Diego Simeone is sensational manager, but I hope he never coaches Real Madrid. Just think about what the Classicos will look like again if this happens

zanela

Diego Simeone is sensational manager, but I hope he never coaches Real Madrid. Just think about what the Classicos will look like again if this happens

He's Atlético through and through. If he leaves them, it will be for Inter.

Dinho

Hopefully Simeone can do what Klopp unfortunately wasn't able to do and deliver The Holy Grail of club football.

By the way, possibly controversial on this forum, but I'd have Koke as one of the first names on the team sheet in Brazil.

A midfield trio of Iniests, Busquets and Koke is a nice mixture of everything required in a midfield. Xavi will still have his moments but it's time to get more energy into the team. Especially in a tough climate.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I'm just hoping they won't choke against Real again like in the Copa if they meet them in the semi-final.

Devils

It took him a little over a year to transform Pathetico Madrid into this Footballing Machine with minimal finances. He deserves every ounce of credit and respect.

You see the intensity and drive in every one of his players faces. It's incredible to see. They are an absolute engine.

JackaL

Congrats to Simeone, a good managers signals everything already in the first couple of matches, which he did when he started at Atletico!

desoe

Why would he ever want to go on to manage Real Madrid?

Let's say I meant hypothetically. Games against Atleti really remind me of the Classicos against RM in 2011 - not really that attractive, but full with tension that could cut the air around you. It's like Simeone took the best out of Mourinho, but without the self arrogance and ego issues.

Home of Barca Fans