Atlético Madrid

Antimilan

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

I just hope that they don't screw things up in CHL now after all that fight and historical stuff. Would like them to draw Chelsea or RM and to teach them a couple of lessons. VAMOS ATLETICO , THE PROUD OF LA LIGA !

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Want them to win CL now, fully deserve it (the only undefeated team in the entire competition). Simeone is unbelievable, breaking La Liga's duopoly in the league and downing the two giants in cups (CDR for Madrid, CL for Barca). Fingers crossed that he stays with Atleti and builds a long-term success with them.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Imagine Barcelona beating Bayern Munich without Messi and Iniesta...that's what Atletico did to Barca today.

Barca should've qualified. They lost the game in the first leg.

L

linetty

I hope their CL matches will kick them out of the rythm for Liga ones.

xavi_the_Boss

Imagine Barcelona beating Bayern Munich without Messi and Iniesta...that's what Atletico did to Barca today.

Barca should've qualified. They lost the game in the first leg.

We should have qualified?
Imo they were the better Team over the 2 legs and definitly deserve to be in the semis.

Meitux

Congratulations to Atletico, they've been absolutely immence in CL this year and in this game it was one if not their stand out game or their last seasons. Just big respect for them.

footyfan

Calma, calma
We should have qualified?
Imo they were the better Team over the 2 legs and definitly deserve to be in the semis.

Should've as in 'they have the better players and were responsible to qualify'.

Yeah of course Atleti were the better team over 2 legs, but Barca should've never let that happen, especially in the first leg.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Hope they avoid Bayern so we get to see a Bayern-Atletico final. Hope they get Chelsea. I think Barca has a better chance now to grab La Liga. Wish them well in the CL. Leave La Liga to us. :)

Home of Barca Fans