Aymeric Laporte

aaron101

I hope we sign laporte.he is a better defender than benatia i think,defenitely quicker.an ideal transfer window would be laporte,benatia,Reus,Martinez....and that is all.cesc out,masch out,song out,alves out,jds out,bojqn out,cuenca afellay out.

You can't just buy Laporte that easily from Bilbao. We have to pay the release clause in order to get him. Remember, Bilbao doesn't negotiate unless they want the player out or we pay the release clause.

Cule4life

The Culest
183927838-frances-under-21-national-football-teams-gettyimages.jpg

Howes

I still think he is the best centre back option we have.[/QUOTE]

He might be the only option Barcelona have :)

What's his buy out ?

Howes

I can see a future where Barcelona don't sign any defender, get a week before the season starts, panic and pay Laporte buyout fee

PaulFCB

Banned
It's not enough Chelsea, P$G or City go for our targets, now we have someone who has exactly our tastes :pep:.

Butaan4barca

bench another such , home grown ? i say just buy one : benetia, if laporte is to be bought for future, loan him to roma to make the benetia deal go through, we will have pique, benetia and bartra for two spots keeping all happy happy.

Jägermeister

bench another such , home grown ? i say just buy one : benetia, if laporte is to be bought for future, loan him to roma to make the benetia deal go through, we will have pique, benetia and bartra for two spots keeping all happy happy.

Did you follow recent Benatia news?

Butaan4barca

Did you follow recent Benatia news?

Yes sir i did, But soon after his bad interview with him complaining about inadequate pay raise, the club did said 30(left foot) and 31m for all of it.

Now Benetia's interview was bad, but the club's was terrible, how do you think the player will react to such an interview ??? or his agent will suggest him ?

He will think, ok, i was being loyal, but its all about the money for them. !!!. I am sure if zubi plays smart they will convince him to leave, and if we can offer them good deal plus a player as a replacement i am pretty sure that is giving them some food for thought.

And we do have some quality players to offer, JDS, Cuenca (altoghut i am a fan and i wish he stays), Ibrahim affley. Possibly tello on loan ?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans