Barca kits (new 2024-2025)

Gnidrologist

There wiill always be new and more obscure minorities to pander to. All the wokeshit inklooshen shit just getting more and more clownish. I would cope just fine, if i had that ailment as i do with those that i have now.

Birdy

Fair enough.

Gnidro wants to push his own alt right agenda about minorities.

My point is that color blindness should get respected, but when there is really a problem.
From what I know the only severe case that indeed hampers the ability of a color blind person to watch the game is the green versus red cases, like some Liverpool UTD games of previous years where home side was all red away all green, and red-green color blind people could not really tell the sides apart
Yes, that's unacceptable and should be taken care of

On the other side of the spectrum stand the current egregious regulations which force teams to be in color blocks even when there is absolutely 0 reason for that

Maradona37

My point is that color blindness should get respected, but when there is really a problem.
From what I know the only severe case that indeed hampers the ability of a color blind person to watch the game is the green versus red cases, like some Liverpool UTD games of previous years where home side was all red away all green, and red-green color blind people could not really tell the sides apart
Yes, that's unacceptable and should be taken care of

On the other side of the spectrum stand the current egregious regulations which force teams to be in color blocks even when there is absolutely 0 reason for that
Yeah true. I like his football posts but I just can't be bothered engaging with it when it becomes bigoted and about pushing a political agenda. That's why I just left it.

Fair enough - I totally agree. It should only be a consideration when there's a clear problem with distinguishing between each kit/team. Where it's easier to tell apart, they shouldn't change. I agree with that.

Gnidrologist

No, it's just common sense. We got along without problem with old logical kit selection system and no one complained. Pandering to microscopic group of people, who weren't even complaining, only to make fake virtue signaling, is retarded and only serves deranged ideological cult. Don't fix that, which isn't broken in order to apease radical ideologues.

Maradona37

They probably would have and did complain, but it's only in recent years their voice has been heard. Bigotry has always been a part of society and it's only in recent years that minorities' voices are being heard and more attention is being paid to helping and including others in life.

Now they feel more confident to speak up and ask to be included, but guys like you just wanna keep others down for being different to you.

I know you're gonna call me 'woke' etc, and it's true I am a white, straight male born in a Northern European country, so I have the least to gain from speaking up against bigotry (though I am discriminated against in one or two other ways I won't go into). But that doesn't stop me from saying that people shouldn't be hated on for their colour, sexuality, gender etc.

You make good football posts and you are clearly well-read, but your attitude and the bigotry you showcase on here should not be allowed in my opinion. There's a difference between debate and attacking entire groups, hatred, and to me, you cross the line. Admittedly I am a very new poster, but I don't think that should prevent me from speaking out against some of your comments.

You can attack me and call me names if you like, I am not bothered. But your terminology on here and the way you talk about certain groups makes me (and others I expect) uncomfortable. Why can't you just stick to making decent/good football posts, talking about the game, and leave race, oppression of minorities etc out of it? It is making the forum worse to read. It makes more sense in the political threads, but even there your dislike of certain groups is clear and obvious.

I am not looking for an argument or to throw ad homs back and forth, I am simply curious as to why you feel the need and why you have this hatred and intolerance in you.

By the way this isn't me defending the scumbag minority rapists who target old white women or rape young white girls or cause chaos in a criminal manner - that's a different matter and I agree with you on those types. I am standing up for decent people who just want to live their lives but are held down by men like you. You seem to blanket almost all black people or migrants as degenerates for example, when plenty of them are fine and just normal people trying to live their lives or escape brutal regimes in search of a better quality of life.

Just as some examples - in recent days you said black people cannot take penalties ( I don't know if you were trolling but it was a ridiculous comment and was proved wrong) and quoted me to reinforce my comments but then imply that Griezmann is the white saviour of the French team (I actually agreed with him being the brains of the team, but other teams have smart black players and dumb white players, it just so happens that's not the case mostly with France). These are unnecessary comments.

How do you think black people (or Jews, another favourite target of yours) reading the forum feel when they read that stuff? Do you even care?

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Loving the sleeveless training shirts captured in photos with the new arrivals under Flick - but does the Botiga or online store carry them yet? No 🙄

weloveyuner

Color-blind people? Is that what it's come to? Do we now have to take into account the color blind when deciding what color jerseys the teams should be wearing? :facepalm:

Birdy

GStvXoyW4AAaDg5

F-0l2_hW4AAfucc

If you want to get depressed about the state of football kits nowadays, look at the Adidas Remake of the 1996 Spain kits, that was used by players in trainings and stuff this summer

The whole set, from shirt to shorts to socks to Anthem jacket and pants, it's the epitome of beauty in simplicity, while respecting tradition.
- The red is the shade of Spain-red, not overly dark not super bright (as the one used in this Euro)
- the navy is the Spain-navy as it should be, not royal blue, not light blue, not weird experiments with shades
- the design is simple and SO effective: red shirt with navy strip, the classic 3 adidas lines, the crest in its majesty and in a DOMINANT place. No weird cuffs, necklines, no stupid shit.
Same for the other parts

Compare that classic with the monstrosity that we are forced to sustain nowadays in every tournament.
Look how much better and more cool the same players look in those clothes

Andresito

Staff member

So the kits on sale are as per usual two versions: stadium/fan version and 'advanced tech' version. Now it seems like the advanced tech version is advertised like that and not player version because of the Spotify logo differing (players won't wear shirts with Spotify text).

I've read the actual player versions will be released for sale later. Not sure if future stadium version will also have the new Spotify version, anybody know? I usually opt for the stadium version when buying.

Loki

Replica €115
Player version €165 - €185 with print

Both kits €15 more expensive than last year. In the end, the fans gonna pay for the new nike contract. But why shouldn't they increase the prices each year, if fans continue to buy it because they need to be in the hype. They sell a t-shirt that costs like €10 to make for more than 10 times and continue to increase the price each year, so they can pay Lenglet's salary.
I'm gonna pass, I don't like being pissed on, while it's being sold as rain.

TheStig

It's really absurd. Almost 200€ for a T-shirt with some print. The same shirt without this specific print (I mean Barca badge, colors...) would cost 30€ and the same shirt without even the Nike logo would cost 15€. Not getting the money from me with these prices.

Home of Barca Fans