Barca shirt sponsorship

BarçaBarça

better get a good deal

want to make this team better

But isn't the problem that we need the sponsor-deal to fund our transfers this summer?
Or do we have the rumoured 60 M. + transfer-sales regardless of the deal?

It is quite suspicious that the names of the 2 new sponsor-partners who offers 60 M/p.a. are not reported, so probably just spin.

BarçaBarça

All right, can somebody please enlighten me:
1) If we don't get a deal before summer, is our transfers this summer affected by it?
2) Have we turned down the Qatar offer of 60 M. because we thought it wasn't good enough? (heard that months ago)

khaled_a_d

1) If we don't get a deal before summer, is our transfers this summer affected by it?

No one really knows ,probably if they are sure we will get a new deal it won't affect us .if signed in July/August then no problem most probably
If they actually fear they might not sign a new one and may end playing a season without sponsor then we are fucked

BigBarcaBoy

No one really knows ,probably if they are sure we will get a new deal it won't affect us .if signed in July/August then no problem most probably
If they actually fear they might not sign a new one and may end playing a season without sponsor then we are fucked

ah remember the days when we didn't /wouldn't have a sponsor, short memories

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Sometimes I think Barca would be better off with private owners. They can't market Messi ffs. Bunch of amateurs

Andrew M

Sometimes I think Barca would be better off with private owners. They can't market Messi ffs. Bunch of amateurs

Heresy!

TBF the previous deal was a world record when we signed it.

The new one will at least double the old one. I'm optimistic.

Remember that the training shirt will be a separate deal too.

Home of Barca Fans