Barca shirt sponsorship

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Tbh, I'd expect us to have even more as Barca does have Messi and Neymar but I suppose large number of shirts that are worn in Asia, Africa and South America aren't even counted as they are fakes.

Interlop

I guess we're on goo grounds negotiating our next Nike sponsorship.I'm interested what's going to happen with our next front shirt sponsor. I pray the GOD a more decent company comes along and offers us a deal that Qatar refuses to match.

Alarcón

I don't care who we will get as long as Qatar is gone. I would even rather we sell Neymar and have no sponsor at all than have Qatar on the shirt.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Tbh, I'd expect us to have even more as Barca does have Messi and Neymar but I suppose large number of shirts that are worn in Asia, Africa and South America aren't even counted as they are fakes.

Tell me about it. It pained me to a great deal to see even right outside Camp Nou many stands were publicly selling fake jerseys and memorabilia there were quite a lot of buyers. When I attended the game at Camp Nou last year, I swear I saw more people wearing fake jerseys than official jerseys. That's all money we could have obtained. :banghead:

The same happened in Madrid outside Abu Dhabi Bernabeu. But at the Allianz I saw none of that.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It's cultural thing too not only rich-poor difference.
I remember talking here with someone from Scandinavia few years ago about downloading something and don't know who was more surprised. Me at him for not doing it for free or him at me for doing it illegaly.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't care who we will get as long as Qatar is gone. I would even rather we sell Neymar and have no sponsor at all than have Qatar on the shirt.

Would be cool.

Sell Neyboy. Qatar gone.

Until....

Emirates announced as our new sponsors lel.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Meanwhile...

[tw]730821442581999617[/tw]

Apparently, Nike takes over from Adidas in NBA from next year so maybe that will affect negatively our contract negotiations with Nike.

Home of Barca Fans