Barca shirt sponsorship

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Good.

First Chelsea and now the NBA.

Adidas, come and launch a mega offer to us. Do it for Messi.

I don't care who we will get as long as Qatar is gone. I would even rather we sell Neymar and have no sponsor at all than have Qatar on the shirt.

If Man United can get whatever they're getting (what was it? 60m? 70m?) from Chevrolet, we can definitely get a similar amount from a sponsor not named Qatar.

I'd love Ferrari.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Don, how do you know it is Nike?

Sorry Luft, but I didn't quite understand the question? How I know it's Nike? That NBA's new sponsor is Nike? It's in the article.

And Chelsea recently ended their contract with Adidas prematurely.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Sorry Luft, but I didn't quite understand the question? How I know it's Nike? That NBA's new sponsor is Nike? It's in the article.

And Chelsea recently ended their contract with Adidas prematurely.

I thought you indicated in your post that Nike is the new kit manufacturer for Chelsea. :)

Andrew M

Where the hell did this Ferrari link come from? Haven't seen this anywhere.

I don't agree with those that say they'd rather no shirt sponsor than Qatar. You think Pepsi or whatever getting more kids to flood their bloodstreams with sickening amounts of sugar is so great through more exposure on our shirts?

You are aware that all these consumer electronics we're using are made by kids in sweatshops with inhumane conditions to save labour costs?

Let's turn down Qatar's money and all go and live in the woods and grow crops in a utopian wonderland.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
People saying sell Ney to not have Qatar money........why do that when we can sell Ney and keep Qatar money as well :bartomeu:

I do tend to agree though, I want Qatar off this shirt, preferably for no sponsor but that might no be realistic

gasgas

At this point I wouldnt mind selling neymar for 150+
But knowing our board
Ben arfa will be the only replacement. So I will keep him :neymar:

Neymessi

Ferarri surely won't be a sponsor. Its a elite company for the elite only. No way it needs sponsors thats costly for them and will have almost no effect on sales.

Home of Barca Fans