Barça Squad for 2011/2012

alex 10

valdes/pinto
alves/montoya/adriano/maxwell/pique/abidal/puyol/fontas or a new CB
busquets/mascherano/xavi/iniesta/thiago/keita
pedro/messi/villa/afellay/jeffren/bojan lets be patient with him his only 20

out=all the loan players,milito
in=maybe new CB, and i think were going to sign fabregas even know we dont need him

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Lol oh man this gets better n better!

Why kieta out? He was solid today!

Solid at most i think. I generally like him a lot for his good physics and his attitude, but he looks like running out of gas lately. And with Masch around we get that too. Imo he will be leaving if Cesc comes in, b/c he will be taking over his tactical spot.

Besides i still like a Plan B striker. Meta hints towards Klose, who is definitely strong in the air but still agile. I also like the idea to get someone in his late years, not caring if he spends 95% on the bench. BUt i would tend to a physical, toweresque stiker of the Luca Toni kind - even though he would be totally useless in every match except 3-4 in a season, when we are behind or at a draw in the final 5-10 minutes ...

Also Botia coming back sounds reasonable if Milito leaves, which is very obvious seeing Masch and Busi picked over him for the central defense.

Otherwise im absolutely fine with the squad.

sukhy

Valdes - Pinto

Alves - Adriano
Pique - Botia
Puyol - Sakho - Fontas
Abidal - Maxwell

Busquets - Mascherano
Xavi - Thiago
Iniesta - Fabregas - Keita

Messi - Bojan
Pedro - Afellay - Jeffren
Villa - Aguero

Newbies in bold

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Out: Fontas (loan to Sporting/someone similar), Milito, Hleb, Caceres, K9, Ibra (obviously), Henrique
In: Sakho and/or Botia, Aduriz, Fabregas or Borja Valero

Promote Thiago and Bartra (to cover Daniboy).

Ventus

First, i agree that we should be patient with Bojan...but we as fans should not keep on babysitting him and telling him what a good job he has been doing when clearly he has not....

Second, ARE YOU SERIOUS????? Bojan miles ahead of Messi????? dont overhyped him....so much...

For 30 minutes, he sure as hell was.
Now, are you serious? Babysitting him? The kid's been spanked so many times by this fans... let me rephrase that. We've been absolutely brutal towards him, we expect him to have peaked, and to be picking up goals like pebbles, when we've barely given him playing time all season.

winda

For 30 minutes, he sure as hell was.
Now, are you serious? Babysitting him? The kid's been spanked so many times by this fans... let me rephrase that. We've been absolutely brutal towards him, we expect him to have peaked, and to be picking up goals like pebbles, when we've barely given him playing time all season.

First, you are babysitting him..right now....
Second, dont ever put Messi and bojan in the same sentence....you are hyping him..thats why no matter how good he plays, people still critize him because he falls short according to people expectation....

just says that he is good, or he plays better than he did last time....dont say that he better than this player or he is more skilled than this player....because right now he hasnt proven that he's good... he must be concistent...some brilliance moment doesnt make him good.

i like him, i do...but people overhype him and i think that is burden for him...

Third, how many times should i write this, dont ever compare Bojan to Messi!!! no one should be compared to Messi....
all this Messi comparison is what makes Bojan seems not good when he is actually good...

Ventus

First, you are babysitting him..right now....
Second, dont ever put Messi and bojan in the same sentence....you are hyping him..thats why no matter how good he plays, people still critize him because he falls short according to people expectation....

just says that he is good, or he plays better than he did last time....dont say that he better than this player or he is more skilled than this player....because right now he hasnt proven that he's good... he must be concistent...some brilliance moment doesnt make him good.

i like him, i do...but people overhype him and i think that is burden for him...

Third, how many times should i write this, dont ever compare Bojan to Messi!!! no one should be compared to Messi....
all this Messi comparison is what makes Bojan seems not good when he is actually good...
For thirty minutes
And please, don't say that I, of all people, babysit him. No one has been as angry as I've been towards him this season. Listen, Torres is sucking, even with playing time. He's started 12 times, and subbed in twice for Chelsea, he's scored once. Bojan has started twice this season, and has subbed in 8 times... he has 6 goals to his name. When you think of it this way, he's been pretty freaking good.

Oh and lol @messi fanboyness.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Valdes - Pinto

Alves - Adriano
Pique - Botia
Puyol - Sakho - Fontas
Abidal - Maxwell

Busquets - Mascherano
Xavi - Thiago
Iniesta - Fabregas - Keita

Messi - Bojan
Pedro - Afellay - Jeffren
Villa - Aguero

Newbies in bold

this would be awesome :)

although, i dont see us getting cesc AND aguero.. dont think we have that kinda money. Maybe forlan..

Aasim

Bumbleman
We need a couple of CBs with Milito leaving and Puyol being more injury prone. I'd say buy Botia back or Sahko. Promote Fontas and Bartra.

I'm pretty sure Cesc is coming this summer. Promote Thiago fulltime.

Rossi rumours heating up but imo i don't think we need a striker in his mould. We have the little pacey forwards, we need variety. Klose would be perfect as he wouldn't mind sitting on the bench, has experience and is a good plan B. Drogba is another option but he will be too expensive and would want to play every game..plus if we buy Cesc, i don't think we'll have enough money to get him aswell.

Out
Milito

In
Botia/Sahko
Cesc
Klose

.blitzer

It seems that the new season is already being worked on and Guardiola has an agreement with 3 players, a central defender, a left-back and a winger. With none of the players will be spent too much money, but will be players which could easily fit in Barça's style. Possibly also will be transfer a striker, and this one will be the most resonant name, who could be Agüero.

SwiftGuyver

It seems that the new season is already being worked on and Guardiola has an agreement with 3 players, a central defender, a left-back and a winger. With none of the players will be spent too much money, but will be players which could easily fit in Barça's style. Possibly also will be transfer a striker, and this one will be the most resonant name, who could be Agüero.

Sakho?
Coentrão?
Mata?
Agüero?

Last edited:

majql

Is not in any newspaper, a person who has some connections with the club told me that.

Maybe. But a forward it is the 4th option, a pure winger is the 3rd.
I'd prefer: Botía, Coentrão, Rossi and Klose/Drogba.

I would very much like that, apart from Drogba, and not because he is not a good player, but because I can't see him wearing Barca shirt. Just his mentality doesn't fit.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans