One superb alternate as of now:
Raphinha
other Useful bench:
Ferran Victor and maybe Eric
Injured, badly needed:
Aruajo Gavi Pedri De Jong
All others:
Not ready or not good enough

Way too thin a team as of now, except at the 4 attacking positions.

Honestly, realy dissapointed with some club or Flick decisions.

1. Faye not getting any chance. I mean, we are really in bad moment lately, for more than 3 years now. When you finally get excited (like i was for Faye) for some things the club somehow ruins it. I could understand situation when all our CB where available, but come on... starting Dominguez and Lenglet before Faye, how on earth?

2. How stupid do you have to be, to think that you can compete with Real Madrid in La Liga or some serious clubs in CL with Bernal or Casado? We are gonnna be outmuscled, outrunned like always. Players like Merino, Fofana are available, hell even maybe Kante.

3. I have nothing agains Olmo, but if there was 60milions available, you first set other positions/profiles, not Olmo when you have similar players in you Squad already.

It looks to me like we dont plane in advance.
For example, Trent is free agent next year. Did we make any contacts with him yet? Same thing with Geertuida, wery good player already. Both free agents soon. And lot of others

We cant compete financialy with Real, but lot of things can be done with smart planning. Guess we dont have even these...

Masetro10

Realistic that 8 of the top 10 could be removed and the overall quality of the team would rise just from the saved wages.

Frenkie is a good to very good player. The other obvious i need to be gone as soon as possible. Then Barca needs to rethink wages forever1000007668.jpg

jamrock

When lewa, gundogan, de jong, lenglet and fati leaves, it will be huge for the club., even factoring in, raises for the likes of pedri and others.

JamDav1982

Be much better for club if FDJ renewed.

He is the best midfielder they have.. Koeman knew it.. Xavi knows it.. Flick knows it.

The salaries for Lewa, Gundo, Fati, Inigo etc are just complete amateur hour stuff.

How much more they could have done with that money and base of players inherited..

JamDav1982

Gundogan, gavi, pedri,Olmo > de jong.

Move on

Not one Barca coach of the last three think that...

Move on.

Just like Kessie was better.. just like Romeu was a DM like fans wanted..

Wait and see who starts and is key to Flick when fit.

That Olmo you scoffed at and said Barca should never sign? Then they do and he is class..

Top stuff.

JamDav1982

Just so many bad decisions.. 70m+ on books to x3 players 34, 34 and 36 this season is ridiculous.

The Fati contract made zero sense at time also.

jamrock

At no point in time has Xavi ever said De jong is our best midfielder.

He had to bench his ass for some teenagers and a old man, to have him work on his game.

Good old days, when the de jong fan club use to cry every week that Xavi is playing favourites, lol.

Keoman thought de jong was key to the dutch until they made a deep run In the euros without him, like I predicted, his opinion means zero.

2024/2025
Gundogan ( he has to come and prove he's better than de jong 😂 😂 😂, because de jong is some kind of top class Midfielder and gundogan is joe average, but guess what he did that, because he is now and will always be better than de jong).

Olmo more class in one foot, that de Jongs two.

Pedri once fit, is easily better than de jong.

Gavi heart and soul of the team.

2025-2026, we'll be cooking.

Anyways off to watch a movie, it's after midnight where you are, go get a life.

JamDav1982

Fake knews.. he benched FDJ briefly when club were trying to force him out and was back in as best mid soon after.

Xavi held FDJ as 'one of best in world'...

Good old days when FDJ showed the levels between him and likes of Gavi..

Gavi held him as his 'reference' etc.

Fake news about Gundogan... I was actually one of the ones saying he had been Barcas best mid with FDJ early in season when was getting stick... its all there.

Pedri is not better than FDJ...Could be.. not yet.

Gavi is fucking miles off all of them quality wise despite claims he is some kind of 'complete midfielder'

24/25 FDJ will again be in there and whoever is in as coach will want him the next season.

Go watch a movie or play FIFA.

Get a life.

TheStig

When lewa, gundogan, de jong, lenglet and fati leaves, it will be huge for the club., even factoring in, raises for the likes of pedri and others.

We said the same when Busi, Alba, Pique etc. will leave but the club just brought new old has been overpayed players. I expect Laporta will bring another batch of those before the players from your post leave.

Blanco

Yeah, if Barca board is thinking the same way Barca will never be good financially again. Why on earth they would raise Pedri’s salary after his contributions? Player salary should be improved when his performances and availability improve, not when senior players leave.

Home of Barca Fans